MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
nambui89

sever x1000 SympLe scamer

Hello admin and everyone.

at 14:50 server time i talked and exchanged my dark angel luck +9 gloves for SympLe's Toca

I gave the item and the trading frame and pressed OK but he was greedy and didn't put his item in

I report this problem and hope you can help me

sorry I use google translate

image.png.ea527c5efb3023d615020d9158c40997.png

132036072_1938394139653343_4499210635665927774_n.jpg

Hello, sadly there is nothing we can do about this. It's a game process and if you traded him the item and accepted the trade not making sure he put his item in the trade as well, it's not our fault 😞

I understand your frustration but it's not against rules if you trade the item yourself without having a Contractual or Warranty deal with the other player, in a simple situation like this all you had to do is wait for him to put his item in the trade and only then accept the trade not right away.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Beasty said:

Xin chào, thật đáng buồn là chúng tôi không thể làm gì được. Đó là một quá trình của trò chơi và nếu bạn giao dịch cho anh ta món hàng và chấp nhận giao dịch mà không chắc chắn rằng anh ta cũng đưa món hàng của mình vào giao dịch, đó không phải là lỗi của chúng tôi😞

Tôi hiểu sự thất vọng của bạn nhưng sẽ không vi phạm quy tắc nếu bạn tự giao dịch món hàng mà không có thỏa thuận Hợp đồng hoặc Bảo hành với người chơi khác, trong một tình huống đơn giản như thế này, tất cả những gì bạn phải làm là đợi anh ta đưa món hàng của mình vào giao dịch thôi thì chấp nhận đổi không ngay.

yes, I gave the item to him, but because I thought he was reputable and well known, I trusted him. But my trust turns to anger if you let this happen too much.

image.png.dd097892979d4ae74ca79a4a3ae77883.png

Why did you press "Okay", if you saw, that your opponent didn't put anything inside his box? 
As Beasty wrote above, in this situation we can't do anything. 😐

Symple scammer, shame on you!

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280