MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
dudeofsuhs

Returning player new to server, couple questions

Hey I am new to this server and returning to this game after several years. I was wondering whats changed with the game since like 2012 and also was curious to as what the economy is like for this server? I am use to the economy running off of jewel of souls/bless.

Also seems to me like this is one of the more active servers if i am not mistaken? That is a big thing for me.

Well the main economy coin here is bons, you can buy pretty much anything with real money buying bons or just play slow and use zen etc. Anyway the server is S15 so it has a lot of content, think you will enjoy it >)

Hi and welcome to muxlegend!

There are actually quite a few changes since early seasons. I would suggest reading topics under Information section on our forums, almost everything can be found there 🙂

Regarding economy nothing has been changed pretty much, there are just some other options available now, such as Ruud currency. Here you are also able to sell stuff for jewels right away on your personal store, you can define the amount of jewels you want for a specific item you are selling, that's a new feature on new seasons that wasn't around before.

Basically many people are aiming for bonuses, so you should mostly sell your valuable items for bonuses and items that are less expensive sell for zen, jewels and maybe some Ruud, depends on what you want. And afterwards you can buy something you need from other players, you know how it works 😛

Have fun!

• Like 1

well thank you! I am currently just trying to figure out my best options for obtaining a few decent cheaper armor sets/weapons. seems like its an active server which is a huge plus

Hello,

welcome back, here are some PROs for this server:

- as you mentioned, there are still a lot of active players which makes the server much more fun, no needs further explanation;

- there is a good balance between the characters - with similar level and equipment of course, but it mainly depends on your build (no 1-hit, etc.);

- no bugs, when there is some kind of little difficulty or problem admins are always trying to help us and fix it;

- regarding the "economic" of the server: you can collect jewels by hunting golden rabbits (in lorencia/noria/devias/elbeland) and there are rabbit invasions which is a good chance to refill your jewels. Those are still valuable, especially bless and soul; however collecting Zen is also an important part of the game considering that each reset you complete costs more and more Zen, furthermore there is an NPC in elbeland where you can "play" lottery (100 kk Zen each try) for jewels, Talisman of Chaos Assembly, Muun, and other valuable items, just check the relevant topic;

- as Beasty mentioned there were lot of changes and updates during this 9 years, just start playing, have fun, and you will learn them one by one 🙂

On the downside: there are some "gangs" on the server, some Vietnamese guys from the "AEVN" and "PKCLEAR" guild (PinkBull, Duong37aVN, Kotex, and their alts) who are constantly "making it warm" for the other players by hunting them in the maps - not just their rivals, but also newbie players - especially is Arena, where most of the players are training until 50-60 resets, so you have to get used to the fact that you find your character in the safe zone when you try to AFK there. Sadly lot of players have left the server because of their insult. 😞 

Sadly we failed "to integrate" them to a good community in the server (they pay absolutely no regard to other players), they simply have their own rules, they think they "own" the best spots in the game, and they will provocate you constantly, you have to get used to it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Hello and welcome! 

All our guides are handwritten and actual for this server, so you can use "search" on this forum, and find answers to almost all questions.  
But don't hesitate to create topics too. 🙂

A good option will be to collect a basic set from tier 1-3, with luck+and dd options, this will be enough for the first time. Then starting to make quests, and farming zen/jewels/bonuses and other currencies. Btw, easy way to try to find some bonuses you can see here.

And level up, level up, level up! 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

so as im getting close to my first reset at as bk lvl 320 atm.. im sure ill figure some things out on my own once i start socializing lol. one thing i must know though, what is BON? lol

3 hours ago, dudeofsuhs said:

so as im getting close to my first reset at as bk lvl 320 atm.. im sure ill figure some things out on my own once i start socializing lol. one thing i must know though, what is BON? lol

bon (bonuses) is currency you can buy for money 

• Like 1