MUX Legend Community
shadowzfx

Set Bonus Curse Damage

Hello,

I would just like to inquire about the set bonus buff you have for the Medea Server. I play as a Summoner, and I have my build based on Curse damage. I noticed that the set bonus buff does not affect the damage output from Curse, I tested this on the worm in Devias with and without a set of armor and the damage was not affected at all. My question is, is this intentional? Could this just be an oversight or has the decision been made to boost one aspect of the Summoners toolkit whilst leaving the other unchanged? 

Apologies if this question has been asked before, I could not find it in a search. I was just curious, since this server is possibly one of the best I have played on I was a little shocked that potentially the strongest aspect of a summoner is being ignored allowing other magic classes access to a bonus that the Summoner should have too.

Thanks for your time, the server is great, keep up the good work. 

• Love 1

hello.

the problem was, that this is our handwritten custom from old season, and there wasn't curse damage. side developers added this custom exclusively for us in new season client, but we forgot about curse damage at that moment. 
thanks for remind, i will write about that to him. but now they're hard working with Season 17 bug fixes, so not sure, that they can fix it in fast way.

but anyway, on our server, magic power is more prefer for summoner. like meteor storm for sm, deathside for summoner, or dark side for rage fighter - this skills isn't a main skills for this classes. all classes main skills are singe target (meteor strike, aqua/fire beast, spirit hook). 

thanks! 🙃

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I understand, thank you for your response. I hope that S16 will allow for build diversity between curse and wizardry damage. The wonderful thing about Summoner is the choices it gives us in damage type and builds. Forcing Summoners to use wizardry damage is taking away half of what makes a Summoner special and for me it's less appealing to play knowing there is only one way to play it. 

I do appreciate your time, and again, your server is one of the best I have experienced, I am really enjoying my time here.

Have a great day.

• Love 1