MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenttran1

Prime/-Lucifer-/2.1 hack cheat + autoPk

Helo Admin have a good day,He uses the main character and the buff character's auto PK at the same time, as you have seen him use his BK and DL when he asshelp  his character's auto PK at the same time, I know your answer clearly that he is having 2 or 3 people playing at the same time and he is trying to troll me and as far as I know he (ONi) always has a shield and insecurities. offensive when reported, here there is always a discrimination against us Vietnamese people, and I am sure Admin will easily realize what he is doing after watching the video above, and the last thing I have a gentle reminder from me and our Guil VN to you ( OniChan) to behave civilly and fight like a man.don't act like that just because you're trying want to win. is one of the videos I reported. If Admin needs it, I will provide all the videos I have about his behavior, Thanks you

• Wow 1
  • Haha 4

he used ctr+s command for dk and dl but there is cheat software so the dragged characters can still pk you

If you need to provide cheating software, we can also provide it to you.  Don't delete my comments when I provide videos

6 hours ago, kenttran1 said:

Helo Admin have a good day,He uses the main character and the buff character's auto PK at the same time, as you have seen him use his BK and DL when he asshelp  his character's auto PK at the same time, I know your answer clearly that he is having 2 or 3 people playing at the same time and he is trying to troll me and as far as I know he (ONi) always has a shield and insecurities. offensive when reported, here there is always a discrimination against us Vietnamese people, and I am sure Admin will easily realize what he is doing after watching the video above, and the last thing I have a gentle reminder from me and our Guil VN to you ( OniChan) to behave civilly and fight like a man.don't act like that just because you're trying want to win. is one of the videos I reported. If Admin needs it, I will provide all the videos I have about his behavior, Thanks you

:spanishkek::JerryEeeh::issou_zoom::Tachi::Akko: Crybaby Ken cant play SM, so he has to create a Topic about him going on his Knees. :Megumin:

This was me btw not Oni :D i beat u up like a little cry baby that u are :Picardia::Dogegun:

Btw. Build my SM in 1 Day!!

• Haha 7

23 minutes ago, luxrio1 said:

:spanishkek::JerryEeeh::issou_zoom::Tachi::Akko: Crybaby Ken cant play SM, so he has to create a Topic about him going on his Knees. :Megumin:

This was me btw not Oni :D i beat u up like a little cry baby that u are :Picardia::Dogegun:

Btw. Build my SM in 1 Day!!

ohhh noooo ! 
this comment is the best thing ever : " as I know he (ONi) always has a shield and insecurities "
who is insecure ? xD

as far as i know its not oni :spanishkek::spanishkek:

• Haha 2

I checked and didn't see anything unusual :))

I didn't see anything suspicious here. Normal fight. u were fighting 1 vs 2

REJECTED!

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png