MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenttran5

Prime/Effy/4.2+4.3

1. my nickname: -SatThuMu

2. game server: Prime

3. which rule clause was violated: 4.2 and/or 4.3

4. nickname of offender: Effy

5.In my opinion, I often get cursed at dogs, but I was warned by @Devil that if I continue to repot posts about dogs, I will be banned from the forum after I saw the Positive repot topic about dog issues and was approved by @cerebrum, I thought to myself, is there any other difference between players like me, Vietnamese and Postive438223449_831195175705788_9007480156962042833_n.jpg.ccfe20bf0deec9fc6191103778b01340.jpg

16 hours ago, kenttran5 said:

1. my nickname: -SatThuMu

2. game server: Prime

3. which rule clause was violated: 4.2 and/or 4.3

4. nickname of offender: Effy

5.In my opinion, I often get cursed at dogs, but I was warned by @Devil that if I continue to repot posts about dogs, I will be banned from the forum after I saw the Positive repot topic about dog issues and was approved by @cerebrum, I thought to myself, is there any other difference between players like me, Vietnamese and Postive438223449_831195175705788_9007480156962042833_n.jpg.ccfe20bf0deec9fc6191103778b01340.jpg

So you provoked someone to call you a dog and then make report? Sounds like a rule:
"4.18 Malicious acts against the interests of the server and its players.

Explanation: You purposely and regularly provoke other players to violate rules of the server, and then create reports about them in prison, in order to ban them."

You run around PKing every single player on server every day, you expect everyone to be quiet? Act like a dog and people call you out lol. I remember a time your boyfriend Scoopy got ban for this behaviour, for terrorizing the server xD

Let's not act like this is an insult anyway, maybe if you are 5 years old but one would assume you are a grown man lmao

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shade said:

So you provoked someone to call you a dog and then make report? Sounds like a rule:
"4.18 Malicious acts against the interests of the server and its players.

Explanation: You purposely and regularly provoke other players to violate rules of the server, and then create reports about them in prison, in order to ban them."

You run around PKing every single player on server every day, you expect everyone to be quiet? Act like a dog and people call you out lol. I remember a time your boyfriend Scoopy got ban for this behaviour, for terrorizing the server xD

Let's not act like this is an insult anyway, maybe if you are 5 years old but one would assume you are a grown man lmao

No thing say to you, wait for Admin, Pk game i PK and people PK me, Why am I offended? i never say some thing when i got Pk in game mate, people’s Just not accpet it when got kill, finally i say is Upgare your set and fight me back just dont insults me for the bad words

There has always been racism against vietnamese in this game.because the vast majority of those who play games are children and child-minded,ofc virtual kings too.don't play if you can't.if wanna play ,shut up and play.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ma4o0 said:

There has always been racism against vietnamese in this game.because the vast majority of those who play games are children and child-minded,ofc virtual kings too.don't play if you can't.if wanna play ,shut up and play.

Did you relocate to Vietnam yet? You seem to like licking their shoes. Almost like a "dog" (pls don't report me :classic_laugh:)

1 hour ago, kenttran said:

No thing say to you, wait for Admin, Pk game i PK and people PK me, Why am I offended? i never say some thing when i got Pk in game mate, people’s Just not accpet it when got kill, finally i say is Upgare your set and fight me back just dont insults me for the bad words

It's one thing to be pk once, but to be pk over and over by you I don't blame people if they can't hold their tongue. To cry when someone call you a dog, well, grow up is all I can say. You could try being nicer to other players mb.

• Like 1

33 минуты назад, Shade сказал:

Did you relocate to Vietnam yet? You seem to like licking their shoes. Almost like a "dog" (pls don't report me :classic_laugh:)

It's one thing to be pk once, but to be pk over and over by you I don't blame people if they can't hold their tongue. To cry when someone call you a dog, well, grow up is all I can say. You could try being nicer to other players mb.

Shut up kid with big mouthe with dick inside.your tongue is sore from licking  ass that's why pus comes out of your mouth when you speaks.don't pretend to be smart.

deal with your little round head

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ma4o0 said:

Shut up kid with big mouthe with dick inside.your tongue is sore from licking  ass that's why pus comes out of your mouth when you speaks.don't pretend to be smart.

deal with your little round head

Lovely words from a not so intelligent child. Didn't you just say "if you wanna play, shut up and play". You are just as toxic as Scoopy and Kent, it's why you fit in so well with them. I don't need to pretend to be smart, unlike you :classic_sleep:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shade said:

how about i got kill multi trip time from people should i say bad words to them  before, this game is pK game not afk and sleep game pls grow up mate,If you are brave enough, stay with your Guil, don't hide behind G Legen and afk fram on vip and be loud on the forum

• Haha 1

how about i close this topic until @Devil or @cerebrum decide about that report to avoid kids from insulting eachothers :D
be patient and thank you in advance

• Like 1

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

Provocation is about to "provoke with some words", not with "killing". If he kills him and Effy gets mad coz of this, so it is not a provocation. For now case is ACCEPTED!

if there is a prove that he provokes him with "words" the decision will be changed.

@cerebrum

4.2. Humiliation of players and the use of obscene language.

Penalty: Chat ban on characters on the account, or block of Character + account for a period of 24 hours * number of violations.

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png