MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Static_X

Off level question

After the update my characters are not picking up zen when i leave them off level at night is this part of the update or a bug?

1 hour ago, Static_X said:

After the update my characters are not picking up zen when i leave them off level at night is this part of the update or a bug?

To avoid the zen frame bot situation, I recommend doing this so that offlevl will not be able to pick up zen, that would be very good and the Admin would also save a headache with rule 4.25 and opponents in the game would not have the opportunity to snoop and repot other so everyone can enjoy the game with Mux

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, kenttran said:

To avoid the zen frame bot situation, I recommend doing this so that offlevl will not be able to pick up zen, that would be very good and the Admin would also save a headache with rule 4.25 and opponents in the game would not have the opportunity to snoop and repot other so everyone can enjoy the game with Mux

i got 3 characters im in the norm and banning people keeps the admins active why are you trying to take that from them :JerryEeeh:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Static_X said:

i got 3 characters im in the norm and banning people keeps the admins active why are you trying to take that from them :JerryEeeh:

bcos his friends got banned for botting :trf:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, zpepiroth said:

bcos his friends got banned for botting :trf:

the way to prevent 4.25 rule is offlevl no colec zen, your guys cant fram with 15-20 accout

1 hour ago, kenttran said:

the way to prevent 4.25 rule is offlevl no colec zen, your guys cant fram with 15-20 accout

Legit players don't and can't farm with 20 accounts there is a rule even for that 6 accounts if you go above :Dogegun:

• Like 1

I've checked - character looted zen. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

5 hours ago, kenttran said:

you mean your friends?:JerryEeeh:

2 hours ago, Arturs said:

I've checked - character looted zen. 

I'll check in a few hours too image.png.6df07cacbd67c72104f07bf875b9a874.png this is how much zen i have now will update in a hour or two of offlevel in Deep Dungeon

1 hour ago, Static_X said:

I'll check in a few hours too image.png.6df07cacbd67c72104f07bf875b9a874.png this is how much zen i have now will update in a hour or two of offlevel in Deep Dungeon

Update : 1 hour and few minutes later image.png.989be72a72d53dca87703afb66f08105.png seems to be working now