MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
effy

NEZABUKDA / Prime / 3.1

1. my nickname: Wicked
2. game server: x5000 Prime
3. which rule clause was violated: 3.1. It is forbidden to use errors of the server (bugs). By error means any actions, that not provided by game-play and aimed to personal benefits.
4. nickname of offender: NEZABUDKA

5. Video:

NEZABUDKA also has maxed ENE stat to take best advantage of still bugged batflock. As you can see in this video and SS.

Also it appears fenrir skill is bugged too, item durability down so fast and now cannot repair at NPC.

Always there will be those who cannot play fairly and must rely on bugs to harass server.

Screenshot 2024-04-14 084242.png

• Like 1

@Arturs is this thing a bug or this is the new meta? this was the issue before it was disabled . Seems to me like this is the new SL. we waited for how many days for this issue to be fixed and after the patch its still the same. This is very unfair for those who do not abuse, we cant stand a chance if this goes on like this, not to mention that they are overkilling us on every spot on every map and just go with it like nothing happened. Please fix this problem or maybe inform us that this is the new meta.

20 minutes ago, effy said:

3. which rule clause was violated: 3.1. It is forbidden to use errors of the server (bugs). By error means any actions, that not provided by game-play and aimed to personal benefits.

5. Video:

NEZABUDKA also has maxed ENE stat to take best advantage of still bugged batflock. As you can see in this video and SS.

Also it appears fenrir skill is bugged too, item durability down so fast and now cannot repair at NPC.

Always there will be those who cannot play fairly and must rely on bugs to harass server.

@effy the skill that damages the durability of your armor is called Plasma storm(Fenrir Skill) you can just open your muxhelper and it will automatically be repaired like nothing happened. and yeah thanks for reporting. 

They can’t fix, this SL bat flock damage formula is from ss18. The Bat Flock now is very useful because of the shit countdown of HP & SD Potions. Hope you guys can understand the new META then get the best builds. Anw if it is bug, the problem is hp & sd countdown :)))

34 minutes ago, effy said:

5. Video:

Let play GL, I have video that —Dragon— easy killed SL in a few hits :D

For @effy, your Gear is good. But Summoner in pvp was broken from ss18. You should make another topic to cry about that then hope them fix Summoner. Good luck bro.

9 minutes ago, dainq6564 said:

For @effy, your Gear is good. But Summoner in pvp was broken from ss18. You should make another topic to cry about that then hope them fix Summoner. Good luck bro.

Will let admin decide if batflock is still bugged or if it is meant to act this way. No need for cheater to comment.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BAD said:

@Arturs is this thing a bug or this is the new meta? this was the issue before it was disabled . Seems to me like this is the new SL. we waited for how many days for this issue to be fixed and after the patch its still the same. This is very unfair for those who do not abuse, we cant stand a chance if this goes on like this, not to mention that they are overkilling us on every spot on every map and just go with it like nothing happened. Please fix this problem or maybe inform us that this is the new meta.

@effy the skill that damages the durability of your armor is called Plasma storm(Fenrir Skill) you can just open your muxhelper and it will automatically be repaired like nothing happened. and yeah thanks for reporting. 

I am aware about plasma storm. Other servers I have played it didn't decrease durability this fast. And now cannot repair items as NPC wants 2.1b zen to repair.

1 hour ago, effy said:

Will let admin decide if batflock is still bugged or if it is meant to act this way. No need for cheater to comment.

if you want ban other frist ban Artus Frist, affter update he comfrim it was fixed, after tomorrow your guys repot it stil bug and ask for ban people’s, it not people fault it is prolem for Admin can not fixed it

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, kenttran said:

if you want ban other frist ban Artus Frist, affter update he comfrim it was fixed, after tomorrow your guys repot it stil bug and ask for ban people’s, it not people fault it is prolem for Admin can not fixed it

You want Arturs to ban Arturs? :Kanna:

It is people's fault when they abuse bug and continue to use the bug. It is clear it is still bugged, people should not be using bat flock until admin fix properly

most people would realize this is unfair for rests of the server and not use the bug, but some like to abuse the power. It up to admin or not if he will ban bug abusers I don't really care but I do care if the bug is not fixed.

12 minutes ago, effy said:

You want Arturs to ban Arturs? :Kanna:

It is people's fault when they abuse bug and continue to use the bug. It is clear it is still bugged, people should not be using bat flock until admin fix properly

most people would realize this is unfair for rests of the server and not use the bug, but some like to abuse the power. It up to admin or not if he will ban bug abusers I don't really care but I do care if the bug is not fixed.

That why all of Hero Guil quit this Mux beacuse of that

20 minutes ago, kenttran said:

That why all of Hero Guil quit this Mux beacuse of that

i don't understand that, admin is human he can make mistakes too. sometimes things take longer to fix. but to continue abuse bug when it obviously still bugged is another story

anyway enough chat here will wait for admin's response

1. Yes it is not exactly a BUG, but a missconfig which came from the default settings of IGCN. Admin knows about it and there will be a fix with new update.

2. About the case, NEZABUDKA doesn't abusing it like running all over the map and kill all with batfloc, Wicked attacking him and he is defending himself. Slayer can't be successful only with piercing attack, she needs batfloc, coz of the "BUG" it happens like oneshot. But it is not ABUSE,  for this he won't get ban.

3. In this case I understand both sides. But here are some points which will change the scenario:

3.1 Wicked doesn't use SD pots in PvP and asking for "fair" for this PvP. It is not the situation where u can fight with others without SD pots, especially in Mastery set. Here I see only "trap" for NEZABUDKA to report him. But this also won't be the reason for ban. Even in war sides playing in fair way, not like fox.
3.2 NEZABUDKA willingly maxed the Energy stat which is not even a scratch useful for slayer (not counting some SD adding), which means he did it to make batflock more "useful" in PvP. Exactly this is abuse and will bring ban for him.

Result from all above 

Case ACCEPTED! 

Penalty: Block of account from 7 days

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280