MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
effy

-Ryder- / Prime / 3.1

1. my nickname: Wicked
2. game server: x5000 Prime
3. which rule clause was violated: 3.1. It is forbidden to use errors of the server (bugs). By error means any actions, that not provided by game-play and aimed to personal benefits.
4. nickname of offender: -Ryder-

5. Video:

as can seen at 1:05 (and other points in this video) it is clear that -Ryder- is aware bat flock debuff is enough to kill, as he proceed to attack boss after batflocking my SM. This is clearly bugged still. Admin need to do full check with max ene as now these slayers are maxing their ene stat (even traditionally slayer has never needed ene). -Ryder- and NEZABUDKA both no it is still bugged, but making lies and playing dumb to avoid ban i guess.

• Like 1

seem like nezabudka and -ryder are the same person. openly challenging admin by abusing bug. :Picardia:

maybe bcos there was still unresolved case thats why they think it is fine to abuse and get away scotch free

once is innocent, 2nd and 3rd is abusing

unresolved case:

I don't see any abuse here. He is defending himself. I see only Wicked healing himself very slow to "trap" Slayer. Wicked attacking 1st and Slayer answering in same way, then running with tears on eyes "daaad, slayer killed me with batfloc, punish him :kat:". In NEZABUDKA's case the Energy stat was abuse and I accepted that report. But here I don't see any abuse. One more video like that where u provoke someone for fight, heal urself like a turtle and run to forum to report, u r getting ban instead of reported). Good luck

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Just now, Devil said:

I don't see any abuse here. He is defending himself. I see only Wicked healing himself very slow to "trap" Slayer. Wicked attacking 1st and Slayer answering in same way, then running with tears on eyes "daaad, slayer killed me with batfloc, punish him :kat:". In NEZABUDKA's case the Energy stat was abuse and I accepted that report. But here I don't see any abuse. One more video like that where u provoke someone for fight, heal urself like a turtle and run to forum to report, u r getting ban instead of reported). Good luck

REJECTED!

One more thing, I can't see the stats of -Ryder- right now. @Arturs please check the stats of him for this timestamp. If Energy stat is maxed, so case will be Accepted!

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280