MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
juiby

Can't enter event square without DC

Like the titles says, i can run the game all day long no problem. But when i try to enter event square i get disconnect.
And after disconnect i cannot log back into the game anymore. Need to wait a day or so to do so. 

The Disconnect and then cant enter the game anymore is a real often thing, Its really annoying! Game Loads right up until the boat and the MU logo should appear and then disconnects again. Or i get the boat with the logo and the server choose, but when i click on the server to fill in my credentials, it disconnects again.

Please Help

same goes for me, i thought its just a connection problem.. my internet was smooth, but everytime I want to participate to an event CC,DS,BC and etc i always go DC.. doesnt matter if I got 3 chars connected on game or just 1 char.. always gets DC and hard to relog

59 minutes ago, BAD said:

same goes for me, i thought its just a connection problem.. my internet was smooth, but everytime I want to participate to an event CC,DS,BC and etc i always go DC.. doesnt matter if I got 3 chars connected on game or just 1 char.. always gets DC and hard to relog

This exactly!

8 minutes ago, juiby said:

This exactly!

so no matter where you are in the world this issue is the same, i was thinking about you guys since you are in EU you must have very good connection with the sever.. and I was the inferior one bcuz im in canada.. Seems to me like this is an issue with the server.. hope this gets fixed soon, can do Achievements without going DC 10000x per event and hard to relog.:Tachi:

• Like 1

Try use VPN .. more probability ur ip rest blocked on connect server 

they are many free vpn programs 

We had connection issues last time. From time to time appears issues, and players receive disconnect when moving between game servers. So we have made some changes and they will be able to after the servers merge. You will need to upload your game client to log in to the game. 

I hope these changes will resolve those issues.

• Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Please check, do you have the same issues now? 
(Make sure, that your client is updated!) 

No news? Did anyone receive a disconnect when warped between regular and market/siege/instance servers?