Sign in to follow this  
zpepiroth

Batflock bugged still

On 4/13/2024 at 7:29 PM, zpepiroth said:

image.png.242ae870be2755e3910a2d01312c03bf.png

71k bat flock tick. please tell me its bugged so that i can report him :trf:

it is abuse) I already wrote about it

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Maybe energy*2 is too high, but Slayer need to spend 32k points on energy, so now he must be more like a "paper"

I don't know, if it's too high, can be nerfed. But now it's at least not a one-hit.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

9 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Maybe energy*2 is too high, but Slayer need to spend 32k points on energy, so now he must be more like a "paper"

I don't know, if it's too high, can be nerfed. But now it's at least not a one-hit.

no it won't. Same in Sega any class can survive with 6-7k agi

14 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Agree about max Ene means you have trade off with very low defense. Like a paper as you wrote. So player can using stat for building style themself. Just nerf if you want but Devil said max ene is abusing bug is totally wrong here.

1 минуту назад, dainq6564 сказал:

Agree about max Ene means you have trade off with very low defense. Like a paper as you wrote. So player can using stat for building style themself. Just nerf if you want but Devil said max ene is using bug is totally wrong here.

man if its be dmg when you hit its ok - but this dmg have tick. its not good.

8 minutes ago, dainq6564 said:

Agree about max Ene means you have trade off with very low defense. Like a paper as you wrote. So player can using stat for building style themself. Just nerf if you want but Devil said max ene is abusing bug is totally wrong here.

all Sega players playing with 6-7k agi from the start, coz agi only needs for attack speed. The Defense itself playing very little role in PvP. Most def u got from DD or Damage Reduction. Until this update no one was needed energy stat for slayer, especially in Prime. in Prime server u already max ur 3 stats and energy was giving only few SD. But now the IGCN changed the config of Batfloc. And it makes problem. For me it is very good change as a Slayer player) I will max the Energy, add rest to Agility and all server will cry that "Senate abusing the skill" )) There is no another class which deals 70k in the background, while in foreground pumping like a crazy with main skill which takes another debuf from his second skill) 

I understand that u want to protect ur friend or something else. I'm not here to search for a "clue" to ban ur mates. Just look at the whole picture where all will take Slayer and start to cut others. Coz there won't be any equal to her. 70k PvP damage + pumping with main skill adding debuf, it is way too much. If u all OK with it, so be it) Then wait for my comeback ) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Devil said:

all Sega players playing with 6-7k agi from the start, coz agi only needs for attack speed. The Defense itself playing very little role in PvP. Most def u got from DD or Damage Reduction. Until this update no one was needed energy stat for slayer, especially in Prime. in Prime server u already max ur 3 stats and energy was giving only few SD. But now the IGCN changed the config of Batfloc. And it makes problem. For me it is very good change as a Slayer player) I will max the Energy, add rest to Agility and all server will cry that "Senate abusing the skill" )) There is no another class which deals 70k in the background, while in foreground pumping like a crazy with main skill which takes another debuf from his second skill) 

I understand that u want to protect ur friend or something else. I'm not here to search for a "clue" to ban ur mates. Just look at the whole picture where all will take Slayer and start to cut others. Coz there won't be any equal to her. 70k PvP damage + pumping with main skill adding debuf, it is way too much. If u all OK with it, so be it) Then wait for my comeback ) 

I have tried on the Slayer, she only need 7k Ene can max atk speed, no need more. It's very regular formula then all remaining points we can add it to Ene or others you want. there is no problem here.

33 minutes ago, dainq6564 said:

I have tried on the Slayer, she only need 7k Ene can max atk speed, no need more. It's very regular formula then all remaining points we can add it to Ene or others you want. there is no problem here.

yes yes yes, this is what I want to say. even 7k enough for slayer to survive and cut all. Yes the defense will be lower than max agi, but still it will be the canon. And just think about BK and Elf buffs added. Why do Slayer needs max agi if I can run with 2 buffers which makes slayer immortal and have maxed ene + str for max damage. 

P.S. Just tested in test server and we got prove that max ene slayer is OP

• Like 1