MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Positive

[Guide] 3rd & 4th Wings creation

I crafted with the help of feather, which received achievements and I had a maximum of 50% (with x10 tols)

It turns out that if you still have feathers, you have a lower chance of getting wings?:doomer:

1 hour ago, RHCP said:

I crafted with the help of feather, which received achievements and I had a maximum of 50% (with x10 tols)

It turns out that if you still have feathers, you have a lower chance of getting wings?:doomer:

Crafting by old way gives old rates , yes :kat: 

Can I count on the return of ingredients? Or is it not so pleasant here? Then the reward in achievements should be changed to Relic capsule(4th).:Akko:

• Like 1

Webzen added an old way of creating wings for cases when players still have old ingredients.
I think it's fair, that with the same ingredients you have the same success rate as before. You made these feathers from wings+9. 

13 hours ago, RHCP said:

Can I count on the return of ingredients? Or is it not so pleasant here? Then the reward in achievements should be changed to Relic capsule(4th).:Akko:

Yes, it will be changed soon. 

• Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280