MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
ozmens

Greater Spirit stones

Is something changed in crafting or its bug? Now high tier and low tier Ancients gives only 2 Greater spirit stones. NO matter if its +9, +16, or +11, +16

Also in w4 crafting now need w3 +13 and making Ruud set from Bloodangel to darkgangel need item +11, +16, Befor was +9, +16 to Darkangel

would be nice to put back old system for greater spirits stones,that u get for high tier 5-6 stones,not 2 like now,for every item no matter what tier. and same with ruud.

Just noticed,to make wings 2, u need w1+9+4opt, basiccaly u need w1+luck, what is that?

so basiccaly all w1 without luck are useless,cuz u will  never get w2 with them,unless u spend 50/50 jewels to get them +9, basically for newbies its much harder than before, and w2 price will go up... 

2 hours ago, ozmens said:

Is something changed in crafting or its bug? Now high tier and low tier Ancients gives only 2 Greater spirit stones. NO matter if its +9, +16, or +11, +16

Also in w4 crafting now need w3 +13 and making Ruud set from Bloodangel to darkgangel need item +11, +16, Befor was +9, +16 to Darkangel

Webzen has changed this system and chaos machine craft. Now i can configure only 1 thing - how many stones you will receive when put items +9+16 or higher. 

1 hour ago, tahoti said:

would be nice to put back old system for greater spirits stones,that u get for high tier 5-6 stones,not 2 like now,for every item no matter what tier. and same with ruud.

I agree with that. But this is how it works, can't do anything with that.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

Webzen has changed this system and chaos machine craft. Now i can configure only 1 thing - how many stones you will receive when put items +9+16 or higher. 

how webzen can change that if mechanichs of making "aftermarket" server files like IGCN and others is by taking Webzen original game client and adjusting server side where you can do literally everyrthing?

2 hours ago, Positive said:

how webzen can change that if mechanichs of making "aftermarket" server files like IGCN and others is by taking Webzen original game client and adjusting server side where you can do literally everyrthing?

1) Webzen made changes.
2) IGCN repeat it in the same way.
3) IGCN gave only the option, of how many spirit stones the player will receive, nothing more. 

3 minutes ago, Arturs said:

1) Webzen made changes.
2) IGCN repeat it in the same way.
3) IGCN gave only the option, of how many spirit stones the player will receive, nothing more. 

will be possible to get new configs for that in the future? its so stupid :kat: 

i mean from one side its easier to make +9+16add insted of +11+16add but second one usually gave more stones (5-6)

1 minute ago, Positive said:

will be possible to get new configs for that in the future? its so stupid :kat: 

i mean from one side its easier to make +9+16add insted of +11+16add but second one usually gave more stones (5-6)

I don't know, depends on them. 
I will make a suggestion post about adding an additional setting for it, but i can't say, if it will be done or not.

• Sad 1

Arturs What about w2 craft?

to make 2nd wings you need w1+9+opt, before it was only +opt, it's gonna be very hard for new players to get w2 since you will need w1+luck in order to make them +9 right? without luck,u can spend 50/50 b/s .