MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shade

Farewell MUX

Thank you to all friends I made over the last 2-3 years here, best days was when BDSM was still around.

The game has been good for me to distract from things that have been going on in my life the last couple years, losing my wife, beating cancer. Now I need to focus more on life than gaming.

I hope one day if I come back some more strict rules against cheating are put in place :classic_rolleyes:

VNs - thanks for wasting time with me, I hope those of you that do cheat can learn to play fairly.

Scoopy - we love to hate each other but I wish you all the best.

Oni, and rest of gang, thanks for all the fun times and help over the years, I wish you good health and fortune. It has been a pleasure playing with you. SAWADEKA - thank you for bringing some more life to server, I hope you guys can continue to have fun and farm and get nice and strong.

I have not ruled out returning one day but not for a long time. For this reason I will not give away any items, in case I do come back I don't want to start over again.

Cheers all,

Evil (Prime)

821378437_Screenshot2024-03-21132810.png.867cc649bdad62c3a32b3c0a2bb1a566.png

• Love 4
  • Sad 5
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Shade said:

Thank you to all friends I made over the last 2-3 years here, best days was when BDSM was still around.

The game has been good for me to distract from things that have been going on in my life the last couple years, losing my wife, beating cancer. Now I need to focus more on life than gaming.

I hope one day if I come back some more strict rules against cheating are put in place :classic_rolleyes:

VNs - thanks for wasting time with me, I hope those of you that do cheat can learn to play fairly.

Scoopy - we love to hate each other but I wish you all the best.

Oni, and rest of gang, thanks for all the fun times and help over the years, I wish you good health and fortune. It has been a pleasure playing with you. SAWADEKA - thank you for bringing some more life to server, I hope you guys can continue to have fun and farm and get nice and strong.

I have not ruled out returning one day but not for a long time. For this reason I will not give away any items, in case I do come back I don't want to start over again.

Cheers all,

Evil (Prime)

821378437_Screenshot2024-03-21132810.png.867cc649bdad62c3a32b3c0a2bb1a566.png

Wish you a happy and lucky life. Hopefully when you come back admin will be able to prevent hacking

• Love 1

MUX Legend isn't just about the MU. It's also about the community. Some problems exist, but issues are a part of our lives. 
But we have also a good side, and some players are returning. You can return after years and meet your old and new guys. :classic_happy:

So I want to say - good luck in real life and will wait for your return in the future. :classic_rolleyes:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280