MUX Legend Community
zpepiroth

2.1 Macro DeathBook

1.My nickname: zpepiroth
2. Game server: Prime x5000
3. Which rule clause was violated:  2.1
4. Nickname of offender: DeathBook

As seen in photo below, player DeathBook while posting an accusing post, he accidentally posted his desktop which is full of macro softwares.
Immediately he realized the mistake and edited the photo and cropped it. (hopefully admin can check his post edit log)
I was quick enough to saved the photo before it got removed.

As per my knowledge, DeathBook is known for using macros and its not the first time he got caught and therefore shd be punished severely.

Original post:

image.png?ex=66082ec2&is=65f5b9c2&hm=39652ecacb23565294c73ff5bacea1fc1a086409acfee11d5f676d3717b63bc2&=

Edited post:

2b0869b9343a195faf8ac08f51c576f9.png

• Like 1

We all know he is using them and he has been caught using speed hack more than once before. Players like this should be permanently banned!! Or else why should the rest of the server want to keep playing MUX? Why would anyone want to play against a cheater who can’t stop cheating even after several bailouts?

@Arturs this is a direct result of the loose rules on MUX around cheating. Cheating the game should be the strictest of punishments, and NO OPTION to bailout with bons/money. The end result is a server full of sneaky cheaters while the rest of us get even more tired of playing against them. 2 years I have watched this and I have had enough of playing with cheaters now.

• Like 1

Like Finix said don't make fun of everyone when you're trying to repot with just a pictures without concrete proof he used it in the game and ask admin to ban him ,I don't play x5000 server I don't hate or defend but to be honest you should look for more specific evidence than just a few pictures, for example macros or cheats and what time and date he use it

4 hours ago, Shade said:

We all know he is using them and he has been caught using speed hack more than once before. Players like this should be permanently banned!! Or else why should the rest of the server want to keep playing MUX? Why would anyone want to play against a cheater who can’t stop cheating even after several bailouts?

@Arturs this is a direct result of the loose rules on MUX around cheating. Cheating the game should be the strictest of punishments, and NO OPTION to bailout with bons/money. The end result is a server full of sneaky cheaters while the rest of us get even more tired of playing against them. 2 years I have watched this and I have had enough of playing with cheaters now.

Hahahahahah

31 minutes ago, dainq6564 said:

LOSER always cry, @Shade when can you grow up, bro? :enraptured:

When are you going to grow up and not play games 24/7 🤷‍♂️

Haha truth hurts doesn’t it. Enjoy the server bro coz I’m not the only one done playing with hackers and bug abusers 🖕

If you played legit I would actually give a crap about whatever comes out of your trash mouth.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Shade said:

When are you going to grow up and not play games 24/7 🤷‍♂️

Haha truth hurts doesn’t it. Enjoy the server bro coz I’m not the only one done playing with hackers and bug abusers 🖕

If you played legit I would actually give a crap about whatever comes out of your trash mouth.

Without you and Oni I don't want to play more xD. call your sister come back I will play again.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Shade said:

I don't have anything new to add.

19 hours ago, zpepiroth said:

As per my knowledge, DeathBook is known for using macros and its not the first time he got caught and therefore shd be punished severely.

Please link to the topic such as that. Also, i've checked anti-hack logs for some random days and didn't find anything.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

If you think I possess something impure we can fight each other.  and I will record the entire computer screen for you to see.  (except onizuka. if he records the entire computer screen like me).Anyone in doubt can challenge.  reward for the winner 500 web bon

i no  need to think. u already showed everyone your macros. y'all only dare to fight those weaker and brag about it when u win. but when lose to someone stronger = bat hack oni :spanishkek:

you people are just bunch of jokers. same as those caught with bunch of weed in their car and say : its not mine :Picardia: