MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenttran1

Finix Break Fight

Helo all ,i open topic to challenge fight with finix 2k web bons about GC vs BK fight with full buff (5pt) then i receive no response to the challenge from him,After that, I changed my clothes and was about to go out. I was in afk when Finix came and killed me,I asked and found out that he accepted my challenge, I replied Ok and asked him to arrange an appointment on the forum with a date and time,Suddenly he refused and forced me to go to war with him immediatelyWhile I haven't made any preparations at all,Then he came out to the forum and said he offered me a fight and I avoided the fight,After that, I gave him a specific time to challenge him and I started preparing by loading vip and Wicon to fight him.However, he did not respond to my topic and even blocked my discord with the reason that I spammed him and now he break the fight.The last thing I don't want to talk about this guy anymore, what I want is for him to give me back 400web and 200 server bons, Thanks you

59 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

Helo all ,i open topic to challenge fight with finix 2k web bons about GC vs BK fight with full buff (5pt) then i receive no response to the challenge from him,After that, I changed my clothes and was about to go out. I was in afk when Finix came and killed me,I asked and found out that he accepted my challenge, I replied Ok and asked him to arrange an appointment on the forum with a date and time,Suddenly he refused and forced me to go to war with him immediatelyWhile I haven't made any preparations at all,Then he came out to the forum and said he offered me a fight and I avoided the fight,After that, I gave him a specific time to challenge him and I started preparing by loading vip and Wicon to fight him.However, he did not respond to my topic and even blocked my discord with the reason that I spammed him and now he break the fight.The last thing I don't want to talk about this guy anymore, what I want is for him to give me back 400web and 200 server bons, Thanks you

Why u fking lie?

u was not afk and u told me 1st go accept challenge in forum and then come fight me!

thata what i did!

and then u start talking shits!

i told u i will record fight and i will post it!

i bough vip on bk for that

i changed stats on chars for buff and i came and after u start running away with excuses!

So if u change all the time the rules what can i do?

first u said come duel sm vs sm with me after no come duel sm vs sm with my friend bcoz i am noob after u say come bk vs gunner fight full buffs after u want to wait arturs to come online from friday night to monday (because admin is offline on weekends)

so now DUEL 1 vs 1

if u lose u pay 2k web

if i lose i pay 4k web

YES or NO!

I will not answer anymore to u so just say yes or no to my offer and we can wait for Barak Obama also if u want nit just Arturs

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

5 minutes ago, Skedi said:

Why u fking lie?

u was not afk and u told me 1st go accept challenge in forum and then come fight me!

thata what i did!

and then u start talking shits!

i told u i will record fight and i will post it!

i bough vip on bk for that

i changed stats on chars for buff and i came and after u start running away with excuses!

So if u change all the time the rules what can i do?

first u said come duel sm vs sm with me after no come duel sm vs sm with my friend bcoz i am noob after u say come bk vs gunner fight full buffs after u want to wait arturs to come online from friday night to monday (because admin is offline on weekends)

so now DUEL 1 vs 1

if u lose u pay 2k web

if i lose i pay 4k web

YES or NO!

I will not answer anymore to u so just say yes or no to my offer and we can wait for Barak Obama also if u want nit just Arturs

you fking so big lie, amandeys kill me 2 time and i not fight him back cos i have to go out, and i have speak with kate seam thing i need to go out now you can stop your child and fk lie here, just give me back 600 bons and you go away 

I have deleted all the "DUEL" topics! Stop this bullshit! One more such topic and the topic owner will get ban for 1 week.

Now only this and last topic which u will discuss and solve the problem. Be gentle to each other!

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

1 hour ago, Devil said:

I have deleted all the "DUEL" topics! Stop this bullshit! One more such topic and the topic owner will get ban for 1 week.

Now only this and last topic which u will discuss and solve the problem. Be gentle to each other!

i with him done 1st time Fight about BK vs GC, and i lose 10-9 i have pay him 500web, and i waittiing him accpet or not  my 2nd round about GC vs DL or GC vs BK full buff why you say stop this bullshit to me ( what is your mean) im here Waiting for serious fight, not only talk mate

1 hour ago, kenttran1 said:

i with him done 1st time Fight about BK vs GC, and i lose 10-9 i have pay him 500web, and i waittiing him accpet or not  my 2nd round about GC vs DL or GC vs BK full buff why you say stop this bullshit to me ( what is your mean) im here Waiting for serious fight, not only talk mate

bullshit is, there is no regulation about this. If u sell something and want to guarantee that there won't be any scam, then u go to Market > Contractual and warranty deals and make deal. Senate or admin team accepting it, then there can't be any scam. 

in your situation, which Skedi and u "created" new duel topics, no one in answer of ur little drama here. Who scammed, who won, who lost, not my business, not admins business. U made a deal between 2 of u, decided, fought, won, lost, paid web, not paid web. It is all about between u 2. Not other's business. So decide ur meaningless deal between  u and I'm closing this topic. 

I have suggested same Duel mechanism already. If the admin accepts, after that there will be rules, payment methods, limitation, responsibilities and etc. After that u can complain or do whatever u want.

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png