MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
primal

Arca war water tower

1. Arca war water tower buff doesn't add 500 def, but something around ~ 50, that should be a bug.

2. Issue that darkness tower buff is 10x better than all other tower buffs combined also should be looked at. Either nerf darkness or buff others.

3. There are very many gameplay bugs in Arca war as well, like not hitting targets, not seeing other player actions and other things, maybe these issues

are fixed in s19 part1 that is coming this month?

• Like 1

1. Checked the settings - there is 500.
2. Okay i see. With the update, i will re-check the value of each tower and make some edits.
3. Can you please record each problem? I need examples to check it by myself and make a bug report for the developers. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

1. Checked the settings - there is 500.
2. Okay i see. With the update, i will re-check the value of each tower and make some edits.
3. Can you please record each problem? I need examples to check it by myself and make a bug report for the developers. 

you can launch Arca on test server, join few acc and will see. 

For example yesterday it was like: 
On my screen I see mates standing still somewhere around tower but actually they were in circles. Elf focus shot, raining arrow dont deal dmg to tower. debenter mini-bosses during arca you see notifications on screen that someone killing them but in same time that person stands somewhere aside. and so on... there is many bugs with arca and last 2 months they are more and more.

On 3/15/2024 at 8:59 PM, Positive said:

Today's Acheron Protector event. Same bugs as yesterday's Arca.

Same Bug here! Acheron and Obelisk. Cant do dmg, and enemies are just standing.

• Like 1

Thank you for the videos. I've added this topic to my to-do list, and will try to figure it out after s19 migration. 

On 3/14/2024 at 8:41 PM, primal said:

1. Arca war water tower buff doesn't add 500 def, but something around ~ 50, that should be a bug.

2. Issue that darkness tower buff is 10x better than all other tower buffs combined also should be looked at. Either nerf darkness or buff others.

1. It gives 500 but seems like visuals are hardcoded to the default 50. 
2. Well, x10 was not just a joking digit. 

With s19 on the next week, new balanced values for towers will be updated.

• Love 2