MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
RNSX

HOW LONG UPDATE NEW SESSION AND NEW EVENT ?

Like tittle,  Ad  ?

Mu maybe become boring,  no one buy item on market.   Old player only farm, offlevel.  
wing 4 become cheap,  item ruud FO  become  item for clone farm zen :D 

cant upgrade like another MU ,  

Boss no one want kill. 

1. maybe try selling it cheaper?
2. bcos they are max gear?
3. have u even seen how much u guys selling? 2k web is not cheap...
4. u guys killing boss 24/7 not that WE new players dont want to kill...

• Love 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zpepiroth said:

1. maybe try selling it cheaper?
2. bcos they are max gear?
3. have u even seen how much u guys selling? 2k web is not cheap...
4. u guys killing boss 24/7 not that WE new players dont want to kill...

haha, i want make wing 5, build new master 5 ,  creat  weapon  or item ruud new,   

6 часов назад, Arturs сказал:

Season 19 will be in March. 
The main change - new balance. From zero. With fixes of all balance issues. Detailed information will be together with an update.
New mechanics, events and all new stuff will be after. 

s19 part 2 won't be soon. It's still in the test mode, if you see any s19pt2 server - it's a default configuration half-working garbage. 

fun to hear this "half working" )) bc here all work like should ^^

• Haha 2

On 2/21/2024 at 10:29 PM, unikumm said:

fun to hear this "half working" )) bc here all work like should ^^

" This is to let you know that due to vulnerability of 19.1.3.0 T3 version that can affect database data, it is getting disabled. Please update to 19.1.3.0 T4 as quick as possible. "
" Package has been re-uploaded once, changed file is IGC.dll, resolving client crash issue when right-clicking certain type of items "

Latest announcements from the IGCN. This is what about i've talked. These are half-working files, the server/client can crash at any moment, dupes, and other vulnerabilities. 

That's why I prefer just wait for a stable version. Add to the live server doppelganger, illusion temple, boss battle, spider artifact, and all other stuff - it's a few clicks and 1 minute. But for what reason? Again receive balance complaints? 

That's why we need to set up and resolve balance issues, and only after that - launch all other gameplay stuff. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 2/23/2024 at 8:20 AM, Arturs said:

" This is to let you know that due to vulnerability of 19.1.3.0 T3 version that can affect database data, it is getting disabled. Please update to 19.1.3.0 T4 as quick as possible. "
" Package has been re-uploaded once, changed file is IGC.dll, resolving client crash issue when right-clicking certain type of items "

Latest announcements from the IGCN. This is what about i've talked. These are half-working files, the server/client can crash at any moment, dupes, and other vulnerabilities. 

That's why I prefer just wait for a stable version. Add to the live server doppelganger, illusion temple, boss battle, spider artifact, and all other stuff - it's a few clicks and 1 minute. But for what reason? Again receive balance complaints? 

That's why we need to set up and resolve balance issues, and only after that - launch all other gameplay stuff. 

agreed.. 

On 2/21/2024 at 2:44 PM, Arturs said:

Season 19 will be in March. 
The main change - new balance. From zero. With fixes of all balance issues. Detailed information will be together with an update.
New mechanics, events and all new stuff will be after. 

s19 part 2 won't be soon. It's still in the test mode, if you see any s19pt2 server - it's a default configuration half-working garbage. 

So to be a bit blunt.
We wont get any new stuff soon? How long do we need to look? an extra month or even a year?

1 minute ago, juiby said:

So to be a bit blunt.
We wont get any new stuff soon? How long do we need to look? an extra month or even a year?

if u want a half worked, full bugged NEW STUFF without any balance, so it can be even tomorrow. This server is a custom configured server which means all have to be checked, rebalanced, each class, each new stuff tested and etc. and it takes many time. So be patient

• Love 1
  • Like 2

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

1 час назад, Devil сказал:

if u want a half worked, full bugged NEW STUFF without any balance, so it can be even tomorrow. This server is a custom configured server which means all have to be checked, rebalanced, each class, each new stuff tested and etc. and it takes many time. So be patient

Its not "half working full bugged" like you say - i play 25 days and dont see any bugs ^^ you dont even try but talk :)

38 minutes ago, unikumm said:

Its not "half working full bugged" like you say - i play 25 days and dont see any bugs ^^ you dont even try but talk :)

What u played, where u played I dunno and not interesting. 99% MU servers has default configs, they just copy and paste. This server has its custom configs, if u copy and paste them, u will have insane numbers like damage, defense, crit and etc. All will oneshot each other or wise versa all will be super tanky. Set bonus, achievement bonus, guild buff, class buffs and etc, all effects the balance, so u have to test them before implementing new stuff. I don't need to play before talking, I saw enough "new stuff" in these 3 years here. Every time same scenario. 

• Love 1

1 час назад, Devil сказал:

What u played, where u played I dunno and not interesting. 99% MU servers has default configs, they just copy and paste. This server has its custom configs, if u copy and paste them, u will have insane numbers like damage, defense, crit and etc. All will oneshot each other or wise versa all will be super tanky. Set bonus, achievement bonus, guild buff, class buffs and etc, all effects the balance, so u have to test them before implementing new stuff. I don't need to play before talking, I saw enough "new stuff" in these 3 years here. Every time same scenario. 

Insane numbers only when you use % in your "super custom" instead of flat numbers. Also bc you use % in your "super custom" more then 30% of good gameplay cutted. Y its not like all ss18+ servers, but its like ss3+ custom like bless. Have a lot skills? No way - make only 1 useable for each char. A lot maps? No way make only few new. Ruud sets? Make top exe better. Etc. and should to try before talking to open eyes. Even without update all here need to be fixed. Sega players wait 5 months already to play well. But like you know to make most sega players happy need to use 3-4 days for make test and fix like always.where this fixes? Also man - admin fix dl horse bugged skill 2 months - about what you talk? :)

• Love 1

43 minutes ago, unikumm said:

Insane numbers only when you use % in your "super custom" instead of flat numbers. Also bc you use % in your "super custom" more then 30% of good gameplay cutted. Y its not like all ss18+ servers, but its like ss3+ custom like bless. Have a lot skills? No way - make only 1 useable for each char. A lot maps? No way make only few new. Ruud sets? Make top exe better. Etc. and should to try before talking to open eyes. Even without update all here need to be fixed. Sega players wait 5 months already to play well. But like you know to make most sega players happy need to use 3-4 days for make test and fix like always.where this fixes? Also man - admin fix dl horse bugged skill 2 months - about what you talk? :)

exactly, this server uses % in its "super custom" configs. This is why it needs to be tested before the release. 

Prime waited more than a year for balance changes :Yao: It is ok for this server :spanishkek:

• Haha 1

6 минут назад, Devil сказал:

exactly, this server uses % in its "super custom" configs. This is why it needs to be tested before the release. 

Prime waited more than a year for balance changes :Yao: It is ok for this server :spanishkek:

yes. but its not bc all other ss19 full bugged etc. its about how admin love players ) always no time.

4 hours ago, unikumm said:

need to use 3-4 days for make test and fix like always

You just don't understand how it works. 

As i said, in March will be a total rebalance patch. There will be a long read about changes, and why these changes were necessary. After it all players will understand, why it takes months. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280