MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
belialito

About the Maze of Dimensions event

I completely agree!

This would be great, especially for the fact that Doppleganger event is only active on Prime. So this achievement is useless for all other servers.

But for the decreasing of the "time limitation to participate". Im pretty sure that is out of reach for MUX as this is all controlled by IGCN. But I could be wrong, Arturs will confirm this.

@Arturs

• Love 1

23 hours ago, Gucci said:

I completely agree!

This would be great, especially for the fact that Doppleganger event is only active on Prime. So this achievement is useless for all other servers.

But for the decreasing of the "time limitation to participate". Im pretty sure that is out of reach for MUX as this is all controlled by IGCN. But I could be wrong, Arturs will confirm this.

@Arturs

only active in prime? i think its already removed no?

Hey! 

1) I don't really understand the first. There aren't any configs about the time. As i remember, this is only when the event ends, at the end of the month.

2) Yes. We also have Ashy Aida, so it will be good to update a bit of the achievement system. Added to the future to-do list.

• Love 3

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280