MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shade

Rule 4.25 Clarifications

Hi there,

Currently, new 4.25 rule is this:

"4.25. Forbidden to bypass the maximum connection limits to run bot farms for enrichment purposes.
This means, that you can run a maximum possibility of 6 accounts in total (3 live game windows + 3 off-level clients) in any configuration

Note: Note: It is forbidden to use 2nd PC (or virtual machine) to bypass the maximum allowed 6 online accounts in total per player.

Penalty: Permanent block of bot farmers + main account for a period of 14 days * number of violations."

This reads as you can use as many PC as you want, but can only have 3 accounts online and 3 accounts offlevel. In a previous comment, Arturs said you can do for example 6PC with 6 accounts online (not 3on 3offlevel). I request and suggest that the rule is made clearer. Personally I think 3online and 3 offlevel is fair for everyone. But if it's allowed that you have 6 accounts all online, and none offlevel, then this needs to be clearer in rules. Say 6 accounts online total regardless if they are offlevel or not.

Thanks in advance

I see -Onizuka- server PRIME login 5 char online (1 party ) for active PK in Arena and CS :D

like Amandeys x100 crying you can open 100 account seam satthumu while (135 active ) :)) then now you can enjoying with empty sever done, repot more drama more and play alone

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

like Amandeys x100 crying you can open 100 account seam satthumu while (135 active ) :)) then now you can enjoying with empty sever done, repot more drama more and play alone

Dude seriously I have no idea what you are rambling on about.

1 hour ago, -Legend- said:

I see -Onizuka- server PRIME login 5 char online (1 party ) for active PK in Arena and CS :D

Pretty sure 2 of those are logged in another IP (as in another person) and he using party helper. Regardless as per one comment made by Arturs that would be OK. But if you read rule that would not be. So which is it? Hence why I made this topic. Either way it is better than allowing unlimited bots :)

Same problem with all private servers !

The problem are not clients like market political say “client alway has right “ now administrators u ban ur clients … change the farm :

jwl remove from farming afk put on spawn mob ( don’t cry not all can be on , u play a game not game play for u) and don’t cry is to strong x all starts with same setting 😂

zen : remove spots less spots = more PvP more active no afk 😬

ruud : limit on ip entrance to bc /ds/etc ( maybe they will use vpn ) get another solution remove and add on specific mobs 

Fenrir parts : less spots more PvP no afk bot

at the end  this game was born like a mmorpg but in time becomes an farm /afk game . study where ppl put bots u have past experience and rework the drop settings 

The game starts with bc/ds event now u have 100 more option to optimize all farm 

best regards, 

3 часа назад, Shade сказал:

Dude seriously I have no idea what you are rambling on about.

Pretty sure 2 of those are logged in another IP (as in another person) and he using party helper. Regardless as per one comment made by Arturs that would be OK. But if you read rule that would not be. So which is it? Hence why I made this topic. Either way it is better than allowing unlimited bots :)

Ive reported him for breach 4.25 with 7+ accs, but it suddenly turned into "normal game process" :Yao:

@kenttran1 calm down maboi, you are untouchable

• Haha 2

666.gif

1 hour ago, amadeys said:

Ive reported him for breach 4.25 with 7+ accs, but it suddenly turned into "normal game process" :Yao:

@kenttran1 calm down maboi, you are untouchable

what 7 acc, im login 100/135 acc mate, you are crying everyday make me so headache mate 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

what 7 acc, im login 100/135 acc mate, you are crying everyday make me so headache mate 

eat panadol actifast

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

thank @Shade for this topic ^^
after Arturs answered in other topic, im using 2 PC for full 1  party now. ( all online ) ( ofc not only me using it ^^ )
but now see rule, it seem forbidden to use ?
please confirm it  @Arturs

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Again drama from nowhere.

<b>4.25.</b> Forbidden to run bot farms for enrichment purposes.
Players are legit to use up to 6 accounts at the same time. Extra accounts can be considered as a bot farm.

Anyone will have a questions, if the rule will looks like this? 

• Love 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

so regardless how many pc, as long as its 6 in total? doesnt matter on or offlevel?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, zpepiroth said:

so regardless how many pc, as long as its 6 in total? doesnt matter on or offlevel?

Yes. You can run 3 online and 3 offline from 1 PC. Or 6 online from 2 PC. Or 6 PC with 1 window on each.
You can even run 7 accounts online, BUT if player bypasses 6 accounts online at the same time - this CAN BE considered a bot farm. Each case is individual.

I want to repeat one more thing. This rule is to prevent massive bot farms, not to search for a moment when your enemy runs 7th window and tries to ban him. 

• Love 4

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

4 hours ago, Arturs said:

Perfect!

2 hours ago, Arturs said:

Yes. You can run 3 online and 3 offline from 1 PC. Or 6 online from 2 PC. Or 6 PC with 1 window on each.
You can even run 7 accounts online, BUT if player bypasses 6 accounts online at the same time - this CAN BE considered a bot farm. Each case is individual.

I want to repeat one more thing. This rule is to prevent massive bot farms, not to search for a moment when your enemy runs 7th window and tries to ban him. 

Thank you, apologies for any drama bought here from certain players, can lock topic now. Clarification is good :)

4 hours ago, Arturs said:

@amadeys read what your big boss said, and you can stop crying agian just play your game and fight back all your enemy OK, make sever one more time active  like before open OK

• Love 1