MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[4.12.2023] - Easy start for new players and Hero reset system

100 players on the Dragon server already took a maximum reset, so this is a perfect time to introduce a reworked "Hero reset" system!
First of all - now for every "Hero reset" the player automatically receives one of the following prizes:

• Flame of Condor - 4%

• Purple chaos box - 26%

• Red chaos box - 30%

• TOCA - 40%

Secondly, the requirement of receiving a "Rising hero" buff for the guild has been decreased. For example, now if you have 30 guild members, your guild will need to pass the 10 "Hero resets". We want to remind you, that the characteristics of this buff are the same as per the guild quest - increase damage and absorb by 5%.
A small increase in experience for the Hero resets. Now it is static 3.5x.
Small but pleasant addition for the VIP members. If you will make 5 "Hero reset" in the 30-day time slot - you will receive 1 random MUUN, but not more than 1 in 30 days. A full description of the reworked "Hero reset" system you can read here.
We hope these changes will stimulate players to try a "Hero reset".

The New Ashy Aida season will be launched the next Monday. Ashy Aida event is an alternative to "Hero reset", and won't be fair if only 1 system will receive a rework. So this week you can focus on the "Hero reset" system and next week, you will try a reworked Ashy Aida event. Details will be publicized next Monday.

MUX Items stock house. After the start of development, it was decided to temporarily stop for further conceptual refinement.

Easy start for new players.
Dragon x500 server opened its doors 1 month ago, and if you missed the opening, now is the perfect time to start playing.

All new characters upon creation now receive a +25% experience buff for 7 days and 2000 additional stat points that will last you for the first 10 resets. Thanks to our simplified reset system, the first 75 resets can be done before level 400. The system is dynamic and every few days the level required for a reset will gradually decrease. Now you can do your first reset at level 344!

Server Dragon now has a one-off discount on a VIP account - if you have never purchased VIP, then at the first purchase it will cost you 300 web bonuses instead of 400 for 30 days.

Call your friends and do not forget to use the referral reward system. You can get your referral link in your account on the website.

When your referral donates bonuses, you and your referral will receive an additional + 10% of the transfer amount, but no more than 500 bonuses per person. You can track the number of bonuses earned from each referral in your account in the referrals section.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Angry 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

12 minutes ago, Demolus said:

Already "Easy Start" lunched :O
Why so fast. Never was so before

+++ from me, should wait atleast 1, 2 weeks....

Untitled.png.1487b50c113cb994e512f786b93f20e7.png

19 hours ago, Demolus said:

Already "Easy Start" lunched :O
Why so fast. Never was so before

Like always, somewhere after 1 month. 100+ players already have reset, so why not?

14 hours ago, Merad said:

"Dragon x500 server opened" - It is x5000

URL goes to the Dragon server statistics.

5 hours ago, Arturs said:

Like always, somewhere after 1 month. 100+ players already have reset, so why not?

I'm afraid this will shorten the life of the server.

But is already done, so nvm.

etERNALS 2.png

On 12/5/2023 at 3:26 PM, zpepiroth said:

new Ashy and HRS revamp is for all server or only Dragon?

For all servers. 

On 12/5/2023 at 9:16 PM, Demolus said:
I'm afraid this will shorten the life of the server.

But is already done, so nvm.

Why? This helps new players get max reset a bit faster and catch up with players who started at the beginning. 

20 hours ago, dainq6564 said:

@Arturs Does HRS can combine with Guild Quest? I only saw Guild Quest buff but not HR buff. Please clarify it. Thanks

Yes, it combines. Seems like you didn't have enough HRP points on last week.

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

Yes, it combines. Seems like you didn't have enough HRP points on last week.

my Guild has more than 30 members, we got 12 HR last week. Let tell me which is wrong here?

7 hours ago, dainq6564 said:

@Arturs this week we don't have RH buff again. we had 13 RHs last week. Please explain more!

Please write detailed information about it. 
Guild name, all nicknames who made a HRP (more - better). Our webdev will check it. It should work because other guilds made HRP and received a buff.

5 hours ago, Arturs said:

Please write detailed information about it. 
Guild name, all nicknames who made a HRP (more - better). Our webdev will check it. It should work because other guilds made HRP and received a buff.

My Guild: HUNTER

Server x5000 PRIME

List of character did HR (from 12/18 - 12/24): GradientSSINLazyCatdmgaScoopyDooZzKuanhzZ, ReneHayle, Kimmie, Shawnda (the last 3 characters left Guild today).

Follow this Link, there characters did totally 13 HRs. With the formula of HR table, we must have buff but not. Please check it for us.

Thanks

Thanks for a good report. 

Something went wrong, because i see, that there was more than 10 HRP on the last week for this guild. We will try to figure our why this happened.
Now i manually add HRP buff to all guild members.

• Love 1