MUX Legend Community
Orokian

Chaos Goblin & Soul Success Rate

Hello,

Can we create a poll and get opinions if Success Rate should be increased for Chaos Goblin & Soul?

We have stats about chaos goblin success rate. Don't see any issues there. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Thanks for replying first of all, 

Yes i have read the forum post and i understand how it works and that it works as intended. My suggestion is to create a poll for the entire community and see if we can increase the base success rate. I also understand that this is meant to be a difficult server & you are meant to progress through bosses, events & quests which have been set up just right and kudos to the management.

The problem (for me) is that jewel obtainment is scarce, you can only get them from golden/strange rabbits, BC/CC, pandora's pickaxe, cards and moss lottery. Although when written down, the methods are appear to be more than enough, as a person who has been playing almost non-stop for 3 weeks, i have to admit that it's very redundant and the amount you can get in a short amount of time is very low.  Most of us MU players we got full time jobs which does not allow for hunting rabbits & golden budge dragon in hopes to get a pandora's pickaxe to get the jewels you need to progress your items. 

Even if i manage to collect the jewels i have to admit it's very frustrating wasting 30 bless & 15 soul just to get 1 item to  +9, and when attempting to go +10 to fail at 75% (and lose your item)

Most of our player base here is almost fully decked out by now, so you won't get many complaints in my opinion from them.

Speaking as a new(old returned) player which is trying to progress and be able to participate in events such as GoD, Aseroth , Erohim, Core & CS i have to admit i'm having a hard time to reach the other players without the assistance of my guild, donation & ( thankfully my 2 siblings pitching in with jewels lol )

At the end of the day we're just here to have fun and not get pissed off every time we lose items, +9 fail, wings fail e.t.c

To be honest i almost rage quit 4-5 times this month due to this.

Lowkey, i know that my suggestion will just get drown in other posts and be forgotten, but at least i've made my recommendation

Thanks for your time!

• Like 1

I understand your point. But there should be a golden middle. Some guys can't spend time in a game, someone can spend a full day. 
Guys who spend more time in the game should receive an advantage. They spend their time making themselves stronger and more able to farm jewels and other stuff. 

If you can't afford to spend too much time - donate. Buy jewels from the x-shop or web market from other players. 

If you can't donate or spend more time in-game, then obviously, you won't catch other players in a short time. Otherwise, what the point will be to spend time or donate to other players, if someone who spends 1-2 hours will be on the same level, as other ones?

About jewels in general (same with zen) - there always will be only 2 sides. "We don't have jewels/zen, please increase drop" & "I have full vault of jewel/zen make it more valuable, this is good for economic". Everyone wants to have a full vault of valuable items, but in the same moment have frustration, when need to find extra soul to upgrade item. 

this is the most gentle "Fuck you " i have ever seen :spanishkek: Artus u are something , you should candidate for president XD

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, nakuru2 said:

this is the most gentle "Fuck you " i have ever seen :spanishkek: Artus u are something , you should candidate for president XD

Not all suggestions should be approved, in case not - my goal is to respond with details, why not. :whyyy:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nakuru2 said:

Not at all, i agree with his points, never suggested otherwise

But the ammount of post and replies on this topic required to get out my point (from a new players perspective) will take too long and and honestly i dont take it that seriously

Thanks for taking the time Arturs

• Love 1