MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[12.04.2024] - New system. New map. New event

The long-awaited changes are finally here. Let's start with the "Spider artifact" system.

This system allows you to increase your parameters by adding artifact stones. There are 7 different types of stones, each with several options, which you can upgrade. All craft materials you can find on a new map - "Old Kentothum". Monsters here are stronger than in "Red Smoke Icarus", and you can find new material for the Spider artifact system from them. Detailed information about the new system can be read here .

For players who wanna PvE challenge - a new event "Boss Battle Together". In this event, players compete with each other on how much damage they can deal against bosses, and receive RUUD boxes by dealing the maximum damage against all players, by making the last hit on bosses, or even if you made specific accumulated damage. Detailed information about this event you can read here .

Don't know what to do with your RUUD? Here is the solution - Mastery charm talisman!
Now Priest James selling mastery charm talismans for every tier, from Blood Angel to Brilliant. Now you can upgrade your mastery weapons or set items not only with TOCA's, but also with charm talismans. Blood Angel charm price is not so high, but the price increases with each tier.

Fixed bat flock damage. Due to the change of the formula of the Bat Flock skill last season, now it won't give so big debuff digits. We hope that in future this will be changed.
Resolved issues with pentagrams and a few other items.

Update: 24.04

Because of the new speed caps in season 19, were reworked attack speed values on the gloves, items, and agility stats.

Please run your launcher to receive auto-update and see all in-game changes.
If you have a problem with the launcher, please use Patcher to upgrade the client manually.

• Love 2
  • Wow 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

36 минут назад, Arturs сказал:

Zen coin was made pretty randomly, just had some extra time. :motherofgod:
Good idea about Zen Coin on the website. Will be added in the near future.

Charm talismans were previously kept for the "MUX Stockhouse" on the website, but in the end, refused that idea.
So when I think about "Boss Battle" event, what prizes there can be, ruud and charm talismans meet each other. 

Now situation with TOCA's won't be so hard, Mastery sets will be not so painful to craft, and RUUD currency will receive a "new breath". 

What should I write to the Helper to collect new items on the new map?

5 minutes ago, mokus said:

What should I write to the Helper to collect new items on the new map?

"Artifact" will be enough to loot both ingredients. 

• Love 2

1 час назад, Arturs сказал:

Fixed bat flock damage. Due to the change of the formula of the Bat Flock skill last season, now it won't give so big debuff digits. We hope that in future this will be changed

Does the Bat Flock depend on Energy now?

x100, Nauseda/Umbrella

26 minutes ago, nauseda said:

Does the Bat Flock depend on Energy now?

Yes, need to wait when IGCN devs gives other options

3 minutes ago, juiby said:

@Arturs what are the beginning times of the Boss Battle? And will this be as a timer on the website?

Hour="12" Minute="15"
Hour="18" Minute="15"
Hour="22" Minute="15"

Timer will be added on the next week.

• Love 1

@Arturs Just tried to put Charm to up my Bri to +13. It does not go into Chaos Machine where regular Toca takes place. Could you chek it please? Or maybe I do something wrong.

2 hours ago, Arturs said:

Don't know what to do with your RUUD? Here is the solution - Mastery charm talisman!
Now Priest James selling mastery charm talismans for every tier, from Blood Angel to Brilliant. Now you can upgrade your mastery weapons or set items not only with TOCA's, but also with charm talismans. Blood Angel charm price is not so high, but the price increases with each tier.

With recent changes on making ruud sets better & together with this change, won't it make going for exc t8 set just not worth it?

I believe on Dragon server there were way more ruud sets for top players than T8, as getting full set T8 with solid opts is harder and required active gameplay, fighting for bosses or tons of expensive crafting.

I have concerns that with these buffs for ruud sets will turn this game even more into afk/no pvp play, as all you need is ruud to get the best set in game +15. Don't care about bosses much that drop high tier boxes anymore as regular set items are just not worth it, as I can farm ruud afk.

9 minutes ago, cyber_s said:

@Arturs Just tried to put Charm to up my Bri to +13. It does not go into Chaos Machine where regular Toca takes place. Could you chek it please? Or maybe I do something wrong.

I will connect to check. 

4 minutes ago, gelzis said:

With recent changes on making ruud sets better & together with this change, won't it make going for exc t8 set just not worth it?

I believe on Dragon server there were way more ruud sets for top players than T8, as getting full set T8 with solid opts is harder and required active gameplay, fighting for bosses or tons of expensive crafting.

I have concerns that with these buffs for ruud sets will turn this game more into afk/no pvp play, as all you need is ruud to get the best set in game. Don't care about bosses much that drop high tier boxes anymore as regular set items are just not worth it, as I can farm ruud afk.

It nothing new, before i've read that there was no point in farming ruud and tocas, when you just can drop t8 items from random boxes and it's way easier. 
Well, i would like to see, how much RUUD and how much time you will need, to complete something on afk. :classic_happy:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, cyber_s said:

Fixed. Need to re-install patch from web
or
Close the client, delete "cversion" file from "Muxlegend/Data" folder, and run the launcher again.

3 minutes ago, Arturs said:

or
Close the client, delete "cversion" file from "Muxlegend/Data" folder, and run the launcher again.

Thank you

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Arturs said:

It nothing new, before i've read that there was no point in farming ruud and tocas, when you just can drop t8 items from random boxes and it's way easier. 
Well, i would like to see, how much RUUD and how much time you will need, to complete something on afk. :classic_happy:

Time or many accounts :) The thing is that to get those t8 boxes you usually have to fight for them and it requires active gameplay. Just the ability itself that its farmable afk/non-pvp is kinda huge advantage on my mind comparable with exc sets now. I doubt with the new system we'll see much exc sets anymore for new servers, but time will tell. As on Dragon server, for top players there were way more ruud sets than exc, even in previous system where ruud required way more resources.

21 minutes ago, gelzis said:

Time or many accounts :) The thing is that to get those t8 boxes you usually have to fight for them and it requires active gameplay. Just the ability itself that its farmable afk/non-pvp is kinda huge advantage on my mind comparable with exc sets now. I doubt with the new system we'll see much exc sets anymore for new servers, but time will tell. As on Dragon server, for top players there were way more ruud sets than exc, even in previous system where ruud required way more resources.

Whatever, in the end, will be the same result 
- WhY mY BrI sET loSe t0 oLd eXcelLenT sh!t iTs s19 n0t s3!!
or
- WhY mY ExC sET loSe t0 eAsY fArm rUud sh!t 

Just collect what you like more, and farm it in a way that you like more. Excellent can be better or worse than Mastery and vice versa. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Arturs said:

or

Do we all need to do it?