MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Orokian

Nightmare - Kanturu Relic Boss

Good morning!

I would like to suggest a revision on the Nightmare boss in Kanturu Relics. I feel like the reward is underwhelming for players later in the game considering it spawns once per day.

My suggestion would be to increase the drop of harmony of each hand by 5x

And the Nightmare drop to be a purple box or something similar to rooster?

An increase of mob difficulty would be welcome if the changes are something the majority agrees on!

Thanks 

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, Orokian said:

Good morning!

I would like to suggest a revision on the Nightmare boss in Kanturu Relics. I feel like the reward is underwhelming for players later in the game considering it spawns once per day.

My suggestion would be to increase the drop of harmony of each hand by 5x

And the Nightmare drop to be a purple box or something similar to rooster?

An increase of mob difficulty would be welcome if the changes are something the majority agrees on!

Thanks 

Thank you for comment . That may be changed in the next update. Wait for Arthur's opinion. Thank you

No need to change anything with event. It's already good place to farm harmony. If you rework drop from this easy and super profitable event, then gold rabbits should give 5k ruud each. It's nor x9999 server

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

image.png.e0173bef1a325b6e4ab7a567739c1549.png

18 minutes ago, kitten1337 said:

No need to change anything with event. It's already good place to farm harmony. If you rework drop from this easy and super profitable event, then gold rabbits should give 5k ruud each. It's nor x9999 server

agreed

image.png

1 hour ago, kitten1337 said:

3-5 Harmony per day for this boss is good farm for you?

Unless im doing something wrong and there is a way to get more than i know.

Mainly im talking about the box to make it worth while , and the suggestion is for x5000.

Just a suggestion calm down

• Love 1
  • Like 1

yes, if you are going to farm harmony, not green box, you need to exit location after you kill both hands, so you get 4 harmony per 1 cycle. You can warp any map or just switch character. Then you go again and again until tired as fuck and have full inventory of harmony

• Love 1

image.png.e0173bef1a325b6e4ab7a567739c1549.png

See? This is what i like to see :) I didint know we can abuse it like this, thanks for info bro.

Suggestion still stands for box.

• Love 1

13 hours ago, kitten1337 said:

yes, if you are going to farm harmony, not green box, you need to exit location after you kill both hands, so you get 4 harmony per 1 cycle. You can warp any map or just switch character. Then you go again and again until tired as fuck and have full inventory of harmony

Did you just confess to bug abuse?

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, kitten1337 said:

its not a bug abuse, but mechanic, if you are affraid you are bug user, just die from last hand and try go again

I just was honest- this sound fishy af.

• Haha 1

We have a plan to recalculate all boss's spawn time and they drop, so maybe some of the bosses will receive more often spawn time.

• Love 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280