MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
bajaratt

Play button not clickable on launcher

Hi. I just installed the game last night. But today when I got disconnected, the play button can't be clicked, therefore couldn't log in. IDK why and there were no errors. But the site says the server is online. I already sent a ticket but I'm just excited to play MU again after 15 years. I hope the issue gets resolved. :kat:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bajaratt said:

Hi. I just installed the game last night. But today when I got disconnected, the play button can't be clicked, therefore couldn't log in. IDK why and there were no errors. But the site says the server is online. I already sent a ticket but I'm just excited to play MU again after 15 years. I hope the issue gets resolved. :kat:

Try restarting your launcher

image.png

Or if you have a problem with the launcher, you can run the game via the main.exe (C/Games/MUXLegend) folder

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Hi, last time it just resumed and worked fine. But after 15 hours of being online, the play button isn't working again. Then I just thought, is there a gametime limit or is it just me. :doomer:

1 hour ago, bajaratt said:

Hi, last time it just resumed and worked fine. But after 15 hours of being online, the play button isn't working again. Then I just thought, is there a gametime limit or is it just me. :doomer:

I think when you are logging in, the server is under maintenance. Now you can log in again