MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
thienmenh

Zen Coin

Hi! 

Zen is very important in this game which use for Reset, Ertel..... but we can only store 2kkk zen in Vault and 2kkk zen in Inventory.

I have an idea that admin can make an item like ZEN COIN that cost 1kkk or 2kkk zen in shop (in-game) so we can buy it when we have max zen and we can sell it in shop to get zen when we need it. 

Some one need so much zen for Elemental Rune and need to buy many kkk zen and we can skip to log in and out many times to trade zen or get zen from website. Just trade zen coin and sell it to shop, it make easier for everyone. 

I think 1kkk ZEN COIN is a good choice so we dont need to care about max zen when sell it.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, thienmenh said:

Hi! 

Zen is very important in this game which use for Reset, Ertel..... but we can only store 2kkk zen in Vault and 2kkk zen in Inventory.

I have an idea that admin can make an item like ZEN COIN that cost 1kkk or 2kkk zen in shop (in-game) so we can buy it when we have max zen and we can sell it in shop to get zen when we need it. 

Some one need so much zen for Elemental Rune and need to buy many kkk zen and we can skip to log in and out many times to trade zen or get zen from website. Just trade zen coin and sell it to shop, it make easier for everyone. 

I think 1kkk ZEN COIN is a good choice so we dont need to care about max zen when sell it.

been there, done that.. its buggy

975143161bats-flying-blood-red-moon-dark-scary-animated-gif.gif

I have an idea about an alternative way. It should be in this month I think.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

14 hours ago, Arturs said:

I have an idea for You sir:

Zen coin buyable on NPC shop for 1kkk and sellable for 1kkk, without tax. Cool and nice storage without torturing Yourself when You for example upgrading few Artifacts and just moving Your zen from Virtual Vault to character.

On 6/13/2024 at 4:30 PM, Arturs said:

Done

Yea all good and fine, but...

1. Opening box will drop Your zen into the ground, that means, everyone can pick it up. Since that's not the item "This item is not belong to You.. "blablabla thing (Zen is exception) It would be better to just obtain instantly zen into Your equipment.

2. Cannot storage in the vault.

3. Zen coin looks better than this box :D

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Farvetto said:

Yea all good and fine, but...

1. Opening box will drop Your zen into the ground, that means, everyone can pick it up. Since that's not the item "This item is not belong to You.. "blablabla thing (Zen is exception) It would be better to just obtain instantly zen into Your equipment.

2. Cannot storage in the vault.

3. Zen coin looks better than this box :D

1. This is the only one method which we can use. Will need to drop it when no one is around. Maybe not so convenient, but convenient to trade zen like this 

2. Will be added on this week

3. :kat:

• Sad 2