MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
stefain

Lost Item

Making application in event of loss:

1. Char Name- TaliSs - Account - tali (server Dragon), in Lorencia at Pet Trainer

2. I had Ice Rare Dragon+13 and didn't realise this MUST and ONLY be made via Website, as I was reading the crafting method on forum and I saw jewels to be added and such I just checked trainer and I thought that was the method. Then after I received non rare pet I realised something is wrong as I received a non rare pet.

-Ice rare dragon+13 obtained via Moss lottery
-Pierce Lion Seal - bought with web bonuses from last week winner.
3.  Date and time of loss (as accurately as possible, it will accelerate recovery process).

3. 05:02am 26/12/2023 
4. How items have disappeared.

4. I received pierce lion non rare - failed to follow instructions on forum, didnt realise i have to do it on web. As I am new to this server, the crafting system in totally can be a bit confused, I`m not saying things are not clear pointed out, the fact that there are many ways to upgrade/evolve/craft via ingame or web can be a bit confusing. I hope you can understand the situation and give me back my dragon and the pierce seal. So i can donate 1k and upgrade via website as it is REQUIRED for RARE pets.
5. In detail about lost items: upgrade level, options, and the exact place where they were before the loss.

5. Used Pierce Lion Seal, 30bless,30soul,30chaos,30creation+1kkk+ Ice RARE Dragon+13

Sorry if it's the wrong topic where to post this.  

Merry Xmas and thank you!

• Like 1

Hello. I've update the information in the topic

Difference between ingame and website update

Players can notice, that there are 2 options for upgrading the pets. Ingame and website. Here is the information about the difference between the 2 methods
Ingame:

1) Options will be randomized after the upgrade. You can lose or receive new ones. Total random.
2) You need +15 level to have 100% chance of upgrading.
3) Rare pets will become regular ones.

1) You will save all your options
2) You can make upgrade from level +11 with 100% chance
3) Your pet will be rare version, if you use a rare pet for upgrade. 

For this case, i've restored seal and lion to the in-game vault.
Closed.

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280