MUX Legend Community
lancelot

Zaikan repawn and location ?

Dear Arturs !

Please check logs about Zaikan

I hunt 5 days but nothing found in Loren Deep, Lorencia and Tarkan 2

If have problem, can solve with it and make them appear 2 instead 1.

Thanks !

Zaikan does appear in Tarkan2 and Lorencia. Based on my observations, it seems that he reliably spawns every 6 hours in these locations. However, I understand that locating him can be challenging once missed. Despite this, I find the quest to find him enjoyable, and I believe there is a sufficient supply of feathers available without the need to adjust his respawn rate. 

2 hours ago, ksyninja said:

Zaikan does appear in Tarkan2 and Lorencia. Based on my observations, it seems that he reliably spawns every 6 hours in these locations. However, I understand that locating him can be challenging once missed. Despite this, I find the quest to find him enjoyable, and I believe there is a sufficient supply of feathers available without the need to adjust his respawn rate. 

Its only mini boss, not rare and not drop anything value,

I thing must increase time to respawn or increase number Zaikan

Actually i totally disagree with you, as a dedicated player, I have found that Loch's Feather and Tier 2 wings have become more readily available, which, in turn, might diminish their significance and importance in the game economy. Additionally, encounters with Zaikan seem to be more frequent, leading to an abundance of feathers and a potential oversaturation in the market. Daily u can farm up to 16 feathers total  and this is not counting the event where he daily appears, for me this is more than enough feathers in the game. 

I would actually ask admins the opposite and to actually reduce zaikans respawn write to 8 hours or even 12 hours and this is just a constructive feedback from a player who deeply appreciates the intricacies of the game. I believe that maintaining a delicate balance in item availability and pricing contributes significantly to the overall enjoyment and longevity of the gaming experience.

26 minutes ago, ksyninja said:

Actually i totally disagree with you, as a dedicated player, I have found that Loch's Feather and Tier 2 wings have become more readily available, which, in turn, might diminish their significance and importance in the game economy. Additionally, encounters with Zaikan seem to be more frequent, leading to an abundance of feathers and a potential oversaturation in the market. Daily u can farm up to 16 feathers total  and this is not counting the event where he daily appears, for me this is more than enough feathers in the game. 

I would actually ask admins the opposite and to actually reduce zaikans respawn write to 8 hours or even 12 hours and this is just a constructive feedback from a player who deeply appreciates the intricacies of the game. I believe that maintaining a delicate balance in item availability and pricing contributes significantly to the overall enjoyment and longevity of the gaming experience.

If you need, noobie, I can give you  loch's feather,  its not value in this time

I appreciate your input, but it seems there might be a misunderstanding or oversight in our exchange. Your response doesn't align with my perspective, and the tone comes across as somewhat hostile. I believe addressing this with a more open and respectful dialogue would be beneficial. Additionally, good luck in your search for Zaikan. If needed, you might consider utilizing Gpost for location services, but keep in mind it typically involves payment rather than relying on others to perform tasks for free. Good luck :)

• Like 1

Zaikan respawn hasn't been touched for a long time already. If there is a problem like this, this will be a massive. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

14 hours ago, Arturs said:

Zaikan respawn hasn't been touched for a long time already. If there is a problem like this, this will be a massive. 

What’s this you mean ??

Can you check logs that problem?

8 hours ago, lancelot said:

What’s this you mean ??

Can you check logs that problem?

[10:34:49] Item Create Request [Zaikan] [8][39][245] : [Loch's Feather][0][0][0][0] Ex:[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0] Set:[0] SC[255,255,255,255,255] MainAttr:[255] OptSlot[255,255,255] Expire:[0]
[10:34:49] [Monster_(59)_Zaikan][Section 1] Drop Item [hainamlc][Nghien] : (8)(44/242) Item:(Loch's Feather)6670 Party:(0)

10:34:49 - killed in Tarkan, coords 39 245

[06:59:05] Item Create Request [Zaikan] [0][36][196] : [Loch's Feather][0][0][0][0] Ex:[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0] Set:[0] SC[255,255,255,255,255] MainAttr:[255] OptSlot[255,255,255] Expire:[0]
[06:59:05] [Monster_(59)_Zaikan][Section 1] Drop Item [jaynguyen][KakCumKum] : (0)(37/199) Item:(Loch's Feather)6670 Party:(0)

06:59:05 - killed in Lorencia, coords 36 196

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280