MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenttran

Sega/Faaaa/4.2

1. My nickname: SatThuMu1
2. game server: Sega
3. which rule clause was violated: 4.2
4. nickname of offender: https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Faaaa&serv=server2

image.png.d06f94fbeab6c1300ecd2e3c4721ce74.pngimage.png.81f7255cdf6d83e69b899d1de21db2a4.pngThis guys very toxic eveyday call me Dog call me Rat, i dont want repot any and i have try talking to him but he not care and actions like this maybe he was Angry me or idk what his problem

hellou,

I never called him a rat even when he acted like a rat.

In the first screenshot that he sent, I didn’t address him at all. i said, "who lets the dogs out?"

In the second screenshot, when he wrote that he wants to play with someone, I remembered how I play with my dogs and said that he looks like a dog that wants to be played with. If I offended this player with this, I apologize... and if I offended the dogs with this, then I apologize to the dogs too. In the screenshot below you can see that I did not want to offend this character with my words, and especially the dogs. I consider this request to be unfounded.

149826065_2023-11-29084231.jpg.90a25208f3f3e3d48c6d4d80a68afc02.jpg

- Each of us is the SONS of our own deeds...

TBH, nothing serious here. 

If I offended this player with this, I apologize

@kenttran is it enough for u? At least it will be a chat ban for 24 hours. I think u can handle this between u. What u say? 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

4 minutes ago, Devil said:

TBH, nothing serious here. 

@kenttran is it enough for u? At least it will be a chat ban for 24 hours. I think u can handle this between u. What u say? 

yes i know no think serious here i have talking to him hope they will stop calling it agian beacuse i need some one to play with me all OK 👍🏻 

• Like 1