MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
zpepiroth

BOTS or TOTS

If you have 3 laptop and 2 pc. 15 acc online is easy.

i'm a photographer. have 2 studios. if i need i can use more than 10 computer to play. but make money is more important

usualy i play 9 acc. this week i want to do some fun. just simple :)))) you can see my acc and my char here. after that keep your time to do your business.

thank for take alot of pictures of my style

72c80fb4-0fac-4cab-aaa0-23f54f8d889c.jpg

• Like 1

From rules page: https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=rules

Forbidden to maliciously bypass the maximum connection limits or massive bot farm creation for the purpose of enriching.

Penalty: For the first time warning will be issued, then followed by punishment with all severity.

See what admin says, its pretty excessive imo.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, duymye said:

usualy i play 9 acc. this week i want to do some fun. just simple :)))) you can see my acc and my char here. after that keep your time to do your business.

thank for take alot of pictures of my style

72c80fb4-0fac-4cab-aaa0-23f54f8d889c.jpg

fun or not but it's against 4.25 rule :) not first time for you so it's enough to report you in prison section to give you ban

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Positive said:

fun or not but it's against 4.25 rule :) not first time for you so it's enough to report you in prison section to give you ban

Don't ban jean he is very active player of prime server. I need pvp achievement

i screenshot maybe he delete it.  He very proud for his cheating . :Picardia: :Picardia::Picardia:image.png.a2160a453bbe63c6b1b9975f2af0566a.png

Outlook-4sfwuqde.gif.e518cc9009b2e334b59fc12f2f5efd2f.gif

what am i cheating my friend? 1 pc 3 account. i dont want to waste time to move around pc room. then i stay in 1 laptop in my bedroom. and control another. how many computer you have Agility??? do you know teamviewer? the brand support for Manchester United? 

1 hour ago, duymye said:

what am i cheating my friend? 1 pc 3 account. i dont want to waste time to move around pc room. then i stay in 1 laptop in my bedroom. and control another. how many computer you have Agility??? do you know teamviewer? the brand support for Manchester United? 

"4.25. Forbidden to maliciously bypass the maximum connection limits or massive bot farm creation for the purpose of enriching.
Penalty: For the first time warning will be issued, then followed by punishment with all severity."

What is so hard to understand about this?

1 hour ago, zpepiroth said:

chill guys. just asking public opinion. im not reporting anyone :kat:

If all of Jean's accounts are banned, it's your fault

:Picardia: 

• Sad 1

- Public opinion, ( and just my own and most of old school old mans around this server . ) 

1 - You aint gonna gett rich in mu by playing only with main account . That is why iven the admins, sometimes suggest you to read the guidelines of mu and if u gonna spare some time while drinking a coffe, u gonna find out that there is no rule against multi tasking. This is not abuse. U fizicly cant gett righ in the first month by just playing from your main account. Most of us , the old players have at least 5 accounts that we use for different purpose for example - +1 Ene Elf for buffs, + 1 package for zen farm, other necessaries and stuff like that . Mu is a world that required at least 2 accounts with i have to feel at least a bit comftable, Chef .

Old School Mg . Catch me if you can ^^

lSkiTTexl MG x5000

Mg-slashing-skill.gif

okay okay. this is the last time i play like this. the year is ending. i have alot work to do. thank you guys for chatting with me. i dont play 6 months. maybe more. i just want all of you dont forget me. speacial Agility. you are so funny

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, duymye said:

okay okay. this is the last time i play like this. the year is ending. i have alot work to do. thank you guys for chatting with me. i dont play 6 months. maybe more. i just want all of you dont forget me. speacial Agility. you are so funny

- is fine , at least on this server nobody hit or ban for asking questions, your better ask them instead of hidding in your mind becouse we always up for some drammas or talk rubish sometimes :D hehe 

Old School Mg . Catch me if you can ^^

lSkiTTexl MG x5000

Mg-slashing-skill.gif

6 hours ago, duymye said:

don't worry you won't be banned because you are the heart of the 
prime server . no jeans prime server dead.

image.png.604af65ced68f1d28361fcea9caa5ad6.png