MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
NoMoreLove

Blade Master(BK) Balance

Hello,

how it work's? Blade Master with knight set, full strength and full agility, with 65k HP dies from 1 hit from the Kundum boss.

Same time SM/ELFS/ and other clases not only have same damage or more, but also can stand solo easy.

Question is!

BK have no damage, defence, even attack speed is much lower then others, what have you done! ( Its hardest champ to lvl up! Takes more effort to do stuff, at the end you make fun of him? )

After DS7 I can see others do 2x more xp in solo spots, what is going on! :D At least give me back bonuses with extra so I can change MyClass! :D (My English Su.k I know )

• Like 1

1 hour ago, obiitis said:

Hello,

how it work's? Blade Master with knight set, full strength and full agility, with 65k HP dies from 1 hit from the Kundum boss.

Same time SM/ELFS/ and other clases not only have same damage or more, but also can stand solo easy.

Question is!

BK have no damage, defence, even attack speed is much lower then others, what have you done! ( Its hardest champ to lvl up! Takes more effort to do stuff, at the end you make fun of him? )

After DS7 I can see others do 2x more xp in solo spots, what is going on! :D At least give me back bonuses with extra so I can change MyClass! :D (My English Su.k I know )

What happened to Bk is They call it balance  :Picardia:

• Haha 1

Outlook-4sfwuqde.gif.e518cc9009b2e334b59fc12f2f5efd2f.gif

Jesus, if some one would have told me from the begining that this BK is such TRASH!!!

Such Intense play, to res him UP 150 res and at the end he is one of the worst, specially at 150 res gap! What type of balance is that!!! :D :D :D :D :D

He is not damage dealer, not even tank, who is he? It was fun when some one with 2x lower res can not only kill me, but also outspeed me on minion spot.

Give me a Gun please, brain is itchy!

Arturs, please contribute bonus so I can change character and dont lose fun playing!!

This is hard disappointment in BK, not enjoying at all!

Artur Hates BK, he will nerf swell too soon) 

no BK in Mux 

- Each of us is the SONS of our own deeds...

go stream crazybaby and watch he play BK top 1 X500. win all class top with SH weapon, dmg on pve 400k .

So here we can see a default situation, when someone start complaint about class, others come and agree, but after some time others will come and say - dk is OP.
Seems like no one even checking this character, right?

1) 149 resets (even not max reset (last reset 5k stats)
2) Set dragon knight+0. Not excellent, literally set +0 from mu helper
3) Soul sword +12+5opt. Good. But where is the second soul sword? Do people forget about the weapon bonus?
4) 2lvl wings +9.
5) 26 achievement points. Only.
6) 104 quests. Only
7) No rings, no pendants
8) 11 Majestic levels. Only
9) I don't even gonna describe what a mess in the master skill tree. Added agility stat, but str is passed. While 40 points are spend in the 3lvl wings skills (without 3lvl wings)
10) guild quest - 3 lvl only

Please read all these topics to understand where is your problem and what to do. 
Your DK currently isn't even close to the normal PvP or PvE. It's too weak. 

• Love 4

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280