MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
devilkid

Private mob instances for VIP

have the option for players to get their own instance for mobs to train/grind zen for vip members. have it cost zen while being in the instance like MUX helper. i find there are alot of pkers killing people who are just trying to farm.

One of the features of our project is that VIP and non-VIP players are playing together. Also, we launch a sub-server only if the main server is almost full. 

Playing together is better, more fun and more active. For train/grind zen you can use non-pvp maps, as VIP arena.  

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

55 minutes ago, devilkid said:

have the option for players to get their own instance for mobs to train/grind zen for vip members. have it cost zen while being in the instance like MUX helper. i find there are alot of pkers killing people who are just trying to farm.

That's literally VIP arena bro, pk is turned off there

On 11/13/2023 at 12:50 PM, aceiacei said:

That's literally VIP arena bro, pk is turned off there

-  True that , but u cant shut people mounths )) they will always need more and more yes i guess. But the thing is maybe his concern is more about the fact that sometimes iven vip arena is full of people and there is literally no more spots left to farm zen and hang out around ?? At some point ill give a + to this guy idea as it doesnt seems bad , but his idea need to be more explained so we can disccus the topic here . 

Old School Mg . Catch me if you can ^^

Mg-slashing-skill.gif