MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
zsnfld1

Bannable offence/Golden monsters

Hello everyone,

I know MU is a competitive game, but it has become quite the practice these days, that, above all when hunting the golden monsters/bosses, new (or lower) players don't stand a chance at killing them. 

For when already at the monster, (best case scenario: the monster is about to die) there come fat greasy pimply-ass Vietnamese scumbags and oneshot you, and steal the monster from you. Also very frequent: You kill the monster/boss and they kill you before you can even collect the bounty. 

I feel such behaviour does not belong in friendly positive server environment and should be punished with temporary IP bans. (Exponentially rising period of time when repeating). 

He who finds the monster should take precedence in being able to kill it (or at least get the opportunity). Not counting being not able to last-hit it, which can of course happen (and should be alright). Then everyone gets the chance.

Thank you for your attention

2 hours ago, zsnfld1 said:

Hello everyone,

I know MU is a competitive game, but it has become quite the practice these days, that, above all when hunting the golden monsters/bosses, new (or lower) players don't stand a chance at killing them. 

For when already at the monster, (best case scenario: the monster is about to die) there come fat greasy pimply-ass Vietnamese scumbags and oneshot you, and steal the monster from you. Also very frequent: You kill the monster/boss and they kill you before you can even collect the bounty. 

I feel such behaviour does not belong in friendly positive server environment and should be punished with temporary IP bans. (Exponentially rising period of time when repeating). 

He who finds the monster should take precedence in being able to kill it (or at least get the opportunity). Not counting being not able to last-hit it, which can of course happen (and should be alright). Then everyone gets the chance.

Thank you for your attention

the solution on that is to get stronger and not asking ip ban because someone stole ur loot from goldens
is PvP game.
is same like u say i was 1st on erohim or asteroth or any other big boss so drop is mine

• Love 1
  • Like 1

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

Hello,

As you said, this is a competitive game, everybody has their right to compete no matter how strong they are. I kinda like it when somebody does that to me, it gives me motivation to get stronger than them and hunting/whooping their ass later, that is the goal of this game. If everybody is all liberal like you then this would be a Diablo kind of game where you only fight with mobs. We also could give suggestion about a new Non-PvP Sub Server with 20% of bosses and limit for players under 50 reset, but that would make the game dead faster in my opinion.

A friendly reminder: Have fun and don't take this game too personal and hate on people because of their nationality.

• Like 1

Golden goblins and golden titans have a very small amount of HP, these monsters can be killed by a few reset players almost instantly.
If you have a few resets, items from them will be enough. 

This week we have "Gold rush" guild quest. Golden budge dragons, golden goblins, and golden titans - can be easy to farm by low reset characters.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280