MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
SympLe

Price for using hacks

How much cost premission to use hacks? I see players who was banned for hacks now are unbanned! Arturs i think you need to add it on web services something like vip status, buy premmision to use hacks 🤣 or just allow everyone to use them, otherwise i dont understand why you unban people who was usink hacks!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, SympLe said:

How much cost premission to use hacks? I see players who was banned for hacks now are unbanned! Arturs i think you need to add it on web services something like vip status, buy premmision to use hacks 🤣 or just allow everyone to use them, otherwise i dont understand why you unban people who was usink hacks!

Let a "friend" of you use hacks, and blame him for using it after you get banned. So you can unban for Web bons :) and play like nothing happend. Al lthe Bons he made, items he got with hacking ofc he profited of it but heeey... np ;) jsut unban with Web Bons ya? :D

1 hour ago, SympLe said:

Chi phí bao nhiêu để sử dụng hack? Tôi thấy những người chơi bị cấm vì hack giờ đã được gỡ cấm! Arturs, tôi nghĩ bạn cần thêm nó vào các dịch vụ web, chẳng hạn như trạng thái vip, mua quyền sử dụng hack 🤣 hoặc chỉ cho phép mọi người sử dụng chúng, nếu không thì tôi không hiểu tại sao bạn lại bỏ cấm những người đã sử dụng hack!

pm kanade haha

First-time unban for cheats costs about 50% of the whole account price in web.bonuses.
In the case of characters like Kanade, you can imagine how much thousands it can cost, after check the donate price page, you will understand, how much it costs. 

We receive a big donation for just one button click, the player receives a second chance and he must understand, how much cost his mistake.
But if an account breaks the rules for a second time, there won't be a payment unban option. So I don't see a problem here.

Closed.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280