MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
emcore

aMAZEing maze

I would like to report this sick sittuation with maze which is more and more ridicullus. It's been a while since maze started and problems with promotion to higher leagues have not been fixed. Which is when you don't have 5 players you get relegated to lower league. Doesn't matter if you are 1st or 2nd you still go to lower league.

Best thing that happened was last week maze. I was in bronze league (guess why :) ) with my guildmate and 3 other players. I got 1st place, my guildmate got 2nd place and the rest players got 0 points. My guildmate got promoted to silver league and I am still in bronze :)

I would like to know what has been done so far to have it fixed. If it is on ICGN side what they have done so far? How much longer we have to wait to have it fixed? I think that we players deserve to have problems fixed as fast as possible unless you think otherwise...

Right now it looks like you locked me in bronze league on purpose because I have got too many Garuda Flames. 

Same for me, after being 1st, 2nd still in bronze. Maybe MAZE system should put in one "team" only active ppl who had points in previous week?

fb68855a2cfcdb2cf327a26c38519614.png

This is an IGCN issue, and i don't have a clue when this will be fixed or will be it fixed at all. 
That's why i prefer in future move ranking to the website, there will be much more ability to make it more interesting and fair for everyone.
But it won't be soon, because right now there are more priority things which we need to make on the website.

• Sad 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280