MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
salupa

Sega/ BeMe / Shiva/ Opis /4.18

1. my nickname: WROTXER KAMEHb

2. game server: Sega

3. which rule clause was violated: 4.18

4. nickname of offender: BeMe https://muxlegend.com/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=BeMe&serv=server2

Shiva https://muxlegend.com/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Shiva&serv=server2

Opis https://muxlegend.com/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Opis&serv=server2

This guild is bullying me and trying to drive me away from the server. They create unfounded threads in an attempt to ban me. Although there were 0 insults and violations of rules from me. They also banned Borg. They tried to ban DeepDeep just because he is stronger in pvp. Look how many topics they created in prison in a week.

4 минуты назад, salupa сказал:

In simple words, this is called ratting.

Admins please note that he insulting us by callin us "Rats" wich is against forum rules 2.2. players humiliation without using curse words.

1. x50 and x100 merge. Creates competition = resentment.

2. It turns out that x50 players received prizes for their achievements = resentment.

3. Borg started chasing players x100 = resentment and subject to ban.

4. Me and DipDip started killing them = topics in the prison section are about me and DipDip.

5. There was nothing like this on x50. And I had a guild XEROES banter. Nobody was indignant.

I think the whole point is the destruction of the established balance by x50 players and the loss of the castle.

5 minutes ago, salupa said:

2. It turns out that x50 players received prizes for their achievements = resentment.

4. Me and DipDip started killing them = topics in the prison section are about me and DipDip.

5. There was nothing like this on x50. And I had a guild XEROES banter. Nobody was indignant.

I think the whole point is the destruction of the established balance by x50 players and the loss of the castle.

NuKe Guild didnt attended at CS. :classic_laugh:

And stop to make kindergarten here.

28 минут назад, salupa сказал:

3.Borg deserves permanent ip ban becouse of his toxic behaviour, most of mu comunity is adults and some of them have a kids they also play together with kids, imagin if you kid will kill bor or somehow tuch hees feeling and brorg will attack him with all his insult arsenal, how you will explain you kid all those words?

4. everithing was explained in my report about DipDip,  i was suspicious about him, Artur checked and didnt foud anything Thank you Arturs for checking!

I dont know how old are you but you are acting like kid, you are funny but your humor is dumb for me. All the time since merge you are provoking us, and idk why Angel players still didnt reported you, maby they dont know how to do it!

Только что, SympLe сказал:

3.Borg deserves permanent ip ban becouse of his toxic behaviour, most of mu comunity is adults and some of them have a kids they also play together with kids, imagin if you kid will kill bor or somehow tuch hees feeling and brorg will attack him with all his insult arsenal, how you will explain you kid all those words?

4. everithing was explained in my report about DipDip,  i was suspicious about him, Artur checked and didnt foud anything Thank you Arturs for checking!

3. There is no need to present anything. This is a common insult. By the way, many became friends with him after the war.
4. And this is also resentment and anger, because the person is stronger.

How many topics in the prison section have you created in a few days?

18 минут назад, salupa сказал:

4. And this is also resentment and anger, because the person is stronger.

go and take a look to video! for me its suspicious, and read all topic 1 more time, BlackWidow is strong did you saw any report from me that he use hacks? BW dont kill me in teleport and when he kills me my HP is not full, like on fight with DipDip, its 0. And same was with Duyvinx befor i got ruud set he was slyghly stronger than me, did you saw any report from me that Dyivinh hack?

4 часа назад, salupa сказал:

What is this?

this is same isnult what you writed hire on forum, this one below, but this one is in game and breaking rule 4.2

8 часов назад, salupa сказал:

In simple words, this is called ratting.

you are saying that we are somehow provoking you but all i see is you trying to provoke us and all the time insulting. 

• Haha 1

Только что, SympLe сказал:

this is same isnult what you writed hire on forum, this one below, but this one is in game and breaking rule 4.2

you are saying that we are somehow provoking you but all i see is you trying to provoke us and all the time insulting. 

I'm not insulting you, you're the one who's offended.

4 часа назад, salupa сказал:

I'm not insulting you, you're the one who's offended.

This is insult,  dont try to be sneaky.

We are not bullying you and not provoking, accordint to what you said in this topic

You are the one who is provoking us!

Well here comes my "5 pennies" about all this situation. I'm tired to see all this fight in game and now here in prison section. You guys should stop this childish arguing. Especially @salupa... You came from Angel server and in first few days started to hate us and arguing with NuKe (a.k.a Eternals). Drama between HEROES and all Angel guilds became in Sega against NuKe. Chill out, play a game, enjoy fun. No need to provoke, arguing etc... It's so stupid and annoying.

Только что, Positive сказал:

Well here comes my "5 pennies" about all this situation. I'm tired to see all this fight in game and now here in prison section. You guys should stop this childish arguing. Especially @salupa... You came from Angel server and in first few days started to hate us and arguing with NuKe (a.k.a Eternals). Drama between HEROES and all Angel guilds became in Sega against NuKe. Chill out, play a game, enjoy fun. No need to provoke, arguing etc... It's so stupid and annoying.

Yes, I don't argue. I just go around killing. In response, topics are created here and called a schoolboy. Why is TheDartz silent, even though I am at war with them? This is not a one-sided game. I'm playing against someone else's goal.

I have such a weakness. Those who are emotionally weak are trolled, but within reason.