MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
salupa

Borg / 4.2. please clarify

Please clarify, is the punishment for constant insults or for murder? If murders, then murders in any quantity are part of the game. If there are insults, then they (for example, an idiot) are allowed. I agree, there were some unpleasant moments, but people get divorced themselves. I also fought with him, but no one called anyone names and then we started killing together. If you think his insults are too frequent, then I ask you to prohibit any direct insults in the rules. For example, an idiot should be banned, but “I think your actions are idiotic” should not be considered an insult.

Прошу пояснить, наказание за постоянные оскорбления или убийства? Если убийства, то убийства в любых количествах часть игры. Если оскорбления, то они же (идиот например) разрешены. Согласен, были некрасивые моменты, но люди сами ведутся. Я с ним тоже воевал, но никто никого не обзывал и потом мы вместе начали убивать. Если вы считаете его оскорбления слишком частыми, то прошу запретить в правилах любые прямые оскорбления. Например идиот запретить, а вот "я считаю твои действия идиотскими" не считать оскорблением.

Just put an ingame Filter.. try to Filter put all bad words in my Opinion, now some will argue with "Free of Speach" yo even league of legends User insults Filters xD. Might give that a try

1 hour ago, luxrio1 said:

Just put an ingame Filter.. try to Filter put all bad words in my Opinion, now some will argue with "Free of Speach" yo even league of legends User insults Filters xD. Might give that a try

filter can be tricked easy like instead of "fuck you" u can use fk u or fak u etc
+ that many times detect wrong words as bad words
we had this discuss on senate channel and we all agree that wont fix the problem.

2 hours ago, salupa said:

Please clarify, is the punishment for constant insults or for murder? If murders, then murders in any quantity are part of the game. If there are insults, then they (for example, an idiot) are allowed. I agree, there were some unpleasant moments, but people get divorced themselves. I also fought with him, but no one called anyone names and then we started killing together. If you think his insults are too frequent, then I ask you to prohibit any direct insults in the rules. For example, an idiot should be banned, but “I think your actions are idiotic” should not be considered an insult.

Прошу пояснить, наказание за постоянные оскорбления или убийства? Если убийства, то убийства в любых количествах часть игры. Если оскорбления, то они же (идиот например) разрешены. Согласен, были некрасивые моменты, но люди сами ведутся. Я с ним тоже воевал, но никто никого не обзывал и потом мы вместе начали убивать. Если вы считаете его оскорбления слишком частыми, то прошу запретить в правилах любые прямые оскорбления. Например идиот запретить, а вот "я считаю твои действия идиотскими" не считать оскорблением.

is not about the pk but is about the flame and toxic behavior that he had from long time ago untill today against almost every player in game 
PK is part of game as u said and i dont think nobody will get banned for PK

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png