MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demolus

Teleport in helper

Hi,

I noticed a problem with helper.
When using Helper, if our character uses teleport, the helper turns off.

Could this be fixed somehow?

Regards
Demolus

etERNALS 2.png

Hello. You have seen somewhere other behaviors? I don't sure that this is a bug. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

4 hours ago, Arturs said:

Hello. You have seen somewhere other behaviors? I don't sure that this is a bug. 

I didn't notice anything else.

I simply decided, due to quite a lot of actions happening after the merge, that I would like to add a teleport to my helper.

Unfortunately, I can add it as second skill and set rules for its use, but after one use the helper turns off.

etERNALS 2.png

By teleport what you mean? Teleport to the other map? DL summon teleport? SM teleport skill?

37 minutes ago, Arturs said:

By teleport what you mean? Teleport to the other map? DL summon teleport? SM teleport skill?

He mean SM teleport skill

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

It is ment to be this way.

Otherwise you could be afk for ever. Use pve maps if you dont want to get killed. 

All s18 Servers cant use sm teleport permanently via Helper. 

• Angry 1

I see the reason, why it's enabled. Basically, you can set up your helper with teleport from time to time, and you can farm the whole map on the helper. For example set it in the Noria, and your SM will teleport and farm the whole map, including rabbits.

On 9/21/2023 at 3:04 PM, Arturs said:

I see the reason, why it's enabled. Basically, you can set up your helper with teleport from time to time, and you can farm the whole map on the helper. For example set it in the Noria, and your SM will teleport and farm the whole map, including rabbits.

Actually my idea was, to add helper so when im AFK, person with Paralyze in Penta is will not able to kill me ;)

And whole map you can farm with helper, because helper is walking from MOB to MOB - so you dont need teleport ;)

etERNALS 2.png

В 21.09.2023 в 16:04, Arturs сказал:

Hm interesting, if you dont want someone have advantage in farming then you need to disable elf moovment speed and slayer detection)

• Love 1

17 hours ago, SympLe said:

Hm interesting, if you dont want someone have advantage in farming then you need to disable elf moovment speed and slayer detection)

In my opinion all skills should be possible to use in helper., but the only bugged is Teleport :/

And if someone know how to set helper, you can walk through whole map without any TP ;)

etERNALS 2.png