MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
elonmusk

Master/Majestic Tree Skill Damage

Is there anywhere I can get more info on how hidden things like "Skill Damage" works?
I'm trying to spend my points in the best way. So I try to test out differences, but it takes so long to reallocate all the points, and randomness in damage makes it hard to really know the difference..

For instance, If I use Wind Glaive, I would assume that maxing these is a good idea:

image.png.a5986e594d2ed8eccb46c20fd08c279a.pngimage.png.d9536cd65ef1ea03171dc5ac22af6c5a.png

But is it?
Compared to my actual Atk Power and damage, the number 50 is nothing. So I am just assuming that "Skill Damage" is a number that is part of a calculation that calculates my final damage, and that an increase of 50 skill damage amounts to more than 50 actual damage.

In the end I really just want to figure out where I should spend my points, but it's hard to google it since it seems like MuOnline and a lot of other private servers have so high Master lvl that they can max everything in the Majestic Tree

As i remember, the first majestic skill buff can increase damage by around 1%. I would recommend spending only 10 points on each skill, and others spend on more useful ones.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280