MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
korasx

Sulmy

Why he said something about my country with no reason? For me it was racist and i felt bad. Let Admin decide.

Screen(11_05-10_56)-0001.jpg

I don't think that's considered racism, he's just making fun of polish music. If I were you, I would consider blocking him (F2 in-game). And in the future if you want to make a report on someone, do it by the rules and fill in the form given there.

Can someone from Poland reply and say if he didnt felt it was racist ?

so that's all you can to win CS? Reporting people so you have a chance? Good job 1337 🙂

• Haha 2

you come to KS the spots so you have a reason to report people for nothing, good tactics!

• Like 1

How come that subject goes to CS? And how come u think that your DL can do something on CS? It doesnt matter for me if u r here or not. Not make any difference. Why u said something about my country? U cant figure it out something good without being racist? What polish disco polo have familliar with KS and CS tell me. Why u making fun from Poland?

• Haha 1

I live in Iceland and even Polish say how funny Disco Polo is, it is not racism dude, grow up. Every country have some songs type that they are embarassed with

• Like 1

I dont need to grow up im not making fun from any other culture like you. So we get to the point when small racism is acceptable right ?

If he will make fun of music he wil right only about disco polo. He writed it suck to be a polish. What that means to you ? What if I use your country in that sentence?

"Racism is the belief that groups of humans possess different behavioral traits corresponding to physical appearance and can be divided based on the superiority of one race over another.[1][2][3][4] It may also mean prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against other people because they are of a different race or ethnicity."

Discrimination is the act of making unjustified distinctions between human beings based on the groups, classes, or other categories to which they are perceived to belong.[1] People may be discriminated on the basis of race, gender, age or sexual orientation, as well as other categories

40 minutes ago, sulmy said:

so that's all you can to win CS? Reporting people so you have a chance? Good job 1337 🙂

How come that the whole guild became an issue here Sulmy? Did 1337 (as a whole) **** up with you? I believe never. Remember that if you got a problem with "Someone", keep the issue between two of you and don't be like a kid sounds threatening an entire guild which eventually you are just hiding behind your new guildmates. I don't care if you have mess up with someone, I but mentioning 1337 this way is not acceptable. We play to enjoy, give the server excitement and make fun, not to insult each GUILD. If everyone are member of 1 certain Guild and control the whole server all the time, the server will be boring so be thankful that they have opponent even it is obvious that we are underdog due to number of people.  

• Like 1

tenor.gif

Beasty so to Verse u saying watch your language and for Sulmy no? Sulmy is your friend ?

32 minutes ago, korasx said:

Beasty so to Verse u saying watch your language and for Sulmy no? Sulmy is your friend ?

Rules don't bend, doesn't matter if someone is your friend or not, and no he is not my friend, first time seeing him.

This report doesn't match the rules so I'm closing it! Read the rules before making a report on someone.

• Like 1