MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Narti

Spot Reveal and Ancient Grade

Hello my friends. I have 2 suggestions that I belive will improve the game.

1) When you press Tab to view the map u are in, u will be able to check every spot that exist on that map. Instead of start searching for a nice spot or killing mobs to order the one you are gonna be.

2) The grade of the items is a nice thing but the Ancient items have the same Grade as a normal or exe one. This make All ancient sets completelly USELESS. I suggest to add IDK like 70-80 of grade to every ancient items just for being ancient. I mean, in that case it will be worth getting it

I hope people understand my suggestions, Have a nice day 😄

I like the way it is now, of course they could mark Spots on Minimap but right now it's more like old school kind of style, you gotta gather mobs, knowing spots that no one knows. That's better 😄
Ancient items are for early stage when people need DMG for events, but yea I agree it's completely useless right now since we have Exc set system and Ruud set, I don't see any benefits of making game more complicated.

• Like 1

I can't add anything else.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280