MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
rem1x911

Gun Crusher Balance

Hello admins, im playing on Gun Crusher, and i compared with another characters dmg def etc
So, this char now very weak, no damage and no def, they unusable now because nerfed so much, they no have useful buffs for team or something like that
i playing x50 and can't make anything with pvp (because dmg low), same pve def rate very low, only if i put very much hp i can live little, in 2ml iceblast removed, and bursting flare very weak
I hope you reconsider the balance, i will be grateful for the feed back

• Like 1

On 3/11/2023 at 9:57 AM, rem1x911 said:

So, this char now very weak, no damage and no def, they unusable now because nerfed so much, they no have useful buffs for team or something like that
i playing x50 and can't make anything with pvp (because dmg low), same pve def rate very low, only if i put very much hp i can live little, in 2ml iceblast removed, and bursting flare very weak

A lot of classes are nerfed here. Balance is made for the last reset stats. Some classes can be weaker than others during the reset race.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

6 часов назад, Arturs сказал:

A lot of classes are nerfed here. Balance is made for the last reset stats. Some classes can be weaker than others during the reset race.

now this class a weak everywhere, and have def bug, def give nothing, so, please check this char.