MUX Legend Community
Ivan Nebraska

Senator vacancy

1. Positive  click here

2. I’m from Latvia, Riga

3. Playing here from November 2022 (also played Bless and MUX Global) 

4. Well…. Idk 🤷🏽‍♂️ I’m just positive guy (sometimes) 😄

Also, can be useful in tests , and other stuff around server side things 🙂

• Like 1

Greetings everyone.

first and foremost, thank you for the possibility to apply and making us all able to give proper inputs to make the server better for everyone!

1. Lowfyr and current ign: My in game name

2. I'm from Germany. MU was among my first MMOs I have mainly focussed on

3. I have been on MuX in 2020 and Mu Bless and now I'm back yet again and currently play on the 50x rate (Angel) - I love it! I have been GM on several servers before and currently still am (I can name the server if needed) thus I bring proper experience with handling situations (conflicts/arguements, support role whether is on the forum or discord) to make everyone's stay more comfortable and enjoyable. I'm personally quite comfy, enjoy the time on the server talking to others, discussing, helping out as far as possible. I have to admit - I have seen many servers -, this is by far one of the best custom servers out there. You guys did a great job at presenting completely new aspects of the game (map, quests, website services (crafts, proper item market, character market, achievements and so forth)). It shows that you guys actually care a lot to bring forth a great experience, its really appreciated. It removes the idea of idle gameplay and also invites to be active and take part as the according role. Thank you for what you have done so far!

4. I generally like questing, finding new things out and bringing people together to do simultanious events. I held many events in game as a GM back then as well, tried to bring the community together and make the stay enjoyable for most. I also worked with configuration of servers (economy aspects of the game to create balance (skills, drops, zen, jewels, pvp/pve), I like to collect informations of players about the game, what can be done better in terms of gameplay and so forth and I think, the mentioned points will definitely help bringing forward the task. Anything I might be lacking/missing can be easily learnt, that's my attitude.

Thanks again for the work you guys have done and I'm looking forward to work with you together, also gladly in terms of activity and helping the administration out.

Yours,

Lowfyr

• Like 1

Hey lads,

1. Mete931 and current ign (Angel) : https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=ConvertuS&serv=server3

2. Im also from Germany, was born in Germany and still living here. Well I am playing MU since I know myself 😅.

3. I have been playing on many MU Online servers. Had a little break after Oldsquad Server and than I discovered Muxlegend. Yeah might be that I am new on this server and forum, but I can guarantee you guys, that I have alot of experience. I made quests and events on other servers also (ingame/forum), but I am also a very active forum trader and event-planer. Check out my profile on (Elitepvpers.com) it is one of the most popular forum sites in the world 

My Profile : https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/6861254-natsu-dragneel.html

4. You have to be very creative if you wanna be a Quest-Master ! Yeah not only creative, you have to create the quest-community. A friendly and fair face to the partipicants !. Sometimes you have to be also hard to be consequent. It is not a easy job, I knew it, because Im a event-planer also in RL. The most important thing is, the partipicants has to be always happy, when we announce quests or events and sometimes they have fight for the 1st or 2nd place. It has to be a forum Championsship.. Oh Lord I have so many ideas in my head now.. 🤣.

5. Well, i can support you guys as a Quest-Master or also in discord/forum etc.

At the end I wanna say, thank you for the nice annoucentment, that you guys (Admins) want to integrate your community in this.

I hope, we can have alot fun in future all together. I would like to write much more, but I think if you have any questions, you would contact me (I am 24/7 reachable)

Cheers,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Salut,

Mete/ConvertuS

• Like 1

Congratulations to Positive, as he was choosen as a new senate member!

Thanks to all who showed their interest. We will be keeping you in mind in the future

• Like 2