MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
noywk1991

seeds information pls

hey guys, im working on my 3rd seeds for my socket set and i need help knowing what some seeds gives and how much.
theres visual bug and forum is outdated so we cant know the value of seeds please help if you know or maybe admin pls

1: seeds health increase level 6, how much it gives? 
2:seed defense increase level 6, how much it gives ?
3:shield protection increase, what does it even give? does it give SD? does  increase the defense from shield ? does it work on any item? only shield? 

thank you ! 

On 2/25/2023 at 8:52 PM, noywk1991 said:

hey guys, im working on my 3rd seeds for my socket set and i need help knowing what some seeds gives and how much.
theres visual bug and forum is outdated so we cant know the value of seeds please help if you know or maybe admin pls

1: seeds health increase level 6, how much it gives? 
2:seed defense increase level 6, how much it gives ?
3:shield protection increase, what does it even give? does it give SD? does  increase the defense from shield ? does it work on any item? only shield? 

thank you ! 

Hello

Information is outdated in the game, I've just checked the information and forum and there are actual digits. 
3 - i can't say for sure how it works right now, have tested these socket options a quite long time ago.. 

But as i say many times - the socket system right now not really actual right now. You of course can try to collect it, but i won't give a warranty, that it will be worth of it. On x50 server i totally remove all socket system because of this.
Full rework of the socket system will be in the second half of this year. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

Hello

Information is outdated in the game, I've just checked the information and forum and there are actual digits. 
3 - i can't say for sure how it works right now, have tested these socket options a quite long time ago.. 

But as i say many times - the socket system right now not really actual right now. You of course can try to collect it, but i won't give a warranty, that it will be worth of it. On x50 server i totally remove all socket system because of this.
Full rework of the socket system will be in the second half of this year. 

hello, thank you ! full rework thats great !  im truly looking forward it !  i dont need the warranty that socket set will be better than Exe .. infact we all know that Exe is by far the best here.. it has similar % dd and it has bonus effects at +15 and it has bonus all stat on +13 (which in my opinion should totally be removed all the bonus all stat at +13)  but you need to understand that socket is crucial and reason we make socket is we want something long term to work on.. .or else why we play?  so we make it for the process.

but speaking of warranty there is only 1 warranty that i would want and expect as player. .  and that is..  when the full rework happens in the second part of the year..  that i wont be harmed by that..  meaning..  that if right now i have max level DD+Ref seeds whatever the rework do i would still be granted these seeds maxed out. 
and stuff like that..  so i wont have to remake it after all the invested (my socket set is complete right now i got seeds ready DD+Ref+Def level 6 for all 5 items.  
ty !