MUX Legend Community
mcganja1

Forum event maker

Hello im BeMe from Sega server

forum event maker https://forum.muxlegend.com/index.php?/profile/41219-laidback/ known as massacre from Etarnal Guild https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=massacre&serv=server2

On forum event 

I copy paste guesses from his guild mate https://forum.muxlegend.com/index.php?/profile/12954-ed1ii/ in game ed1ii  https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=ed1ii&serv=server2  

Explain me why ed1ii gets 50 bons but i got 45. Senate abusing? 5 bons only but funny situation 😄

check the results maby he giving less bonuses for some of the players wich he dont like 😄

Reading and thinking is very difficult for some users.

Everyone is human and has the right to make a mistake. There have already been many wrong results and calculations in dozens of events.
But you have to look for conspiracy theories.

Do you really think that anyone, especially someone from the Senate, is interested in your 5 bons? You know what, whole server pushed laidback to take 5 bons from you because we are afraid that you will buy Pad Gloves+Mana for that and you will be too strong.
You've made my day.

Think sometimes. That's why you have given the answer sheets and the results of the event, so that you can check and count if it's ok.

And also for that, there's a big red sign at the bottom:

Please double check the answer sheet. In case of a mistake - message me in private (discord prefferably), we will sort the issue out.

• Love 1

etERNALS 2.png

31 минуту назад, demolus сказал:

Think sometimes. 

🤣 in one topic your saying that calling someons mom a cow its not an insult and btw it was also Eternal guild in other you make a topik and crying, saying that i insulted you by calling you a rat. Think about it 🤭

23 minutes ago, muxganja4 said:

🤣 in one topic your saying that calling someons mom a cow its not an insult and btw it was also Eternal guild in other you make a topik and crying, saying that i insulted you by calling you a rat. Think about it 🤭

I don't cry, I just follow the rules. If Ivan says that calling others names of animals is a ban, then I accept this rule.

And if you still can't understand it - I know it can be difficult, I'll make it easier for you and explain it step by step.

1. Someone says "your mom is a cow" and then explains that it was a sacred animal from some religion - I defend it because I personally don't think it's entirely an insult.
2. Later Ivan says that it is forbidden to use animal names as insults - I accept that because he sets the rules.
3. You call me, my friends and family rats - I comply with the second point.

And you may not see it, but there's a difference between typing "cow" once and spamming in game and on forum for an hour that someone is a rat.

etERNALS 2.png

1 час назад, demolus сказал:

I don't cry, I just follow the rules. If Ivan says that calling others names of animals is a ban, then I accept this rule.

And if you still can't understand it - I know it can be difficult, I'll make it easier for you and explain it step by step.

1. Someone says "your mom is a cow" and then explains that it was a sacred animal from some religion - I defend it because I personally don't think it's entirely an insult.
2. Later Ivan says that it is forbidden to use animal names as insults - I accept that because he sets the rules.
3. You call me, my friends and family rats - I comply with the second point.

And you may not see it, but there's a difference between typing "cow" once and spamming in game and on forum for an hour that someone is 

If you like to fallow all the rules you should make this topik not me)

Hello BeMe,

I appreciate your help in pointing out my mistake. I have now corrected it. Thank you.

11 hours ago, mcganja1 said:

check the results maby he giving less bonuses for some of the players wich he dont like 😄

I suppose these are the players I dislike, and chose to give the same reward as I gave you?:

image.png

Keep in mind that 6 (edit: 7, RoAsH also ^^) of them are from my guild. I hope this helps you to be certain of my fairness. It was an honest mistake and again, thank you for pointing it out.

And as Demolus said previously, this is there for a reason:

image.png

Next time feel free to contact me personaly, although it matters not to me whether you do it publicly or privately, as long as the mistakes are corrected.

Thank you again for your time, I hope you are now content with the results. I hope to see you on the upcoming events.

• Love 2
  • Like 1