MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
rikusa

Free Play

So I am a new player and just been trying to learn about all the custom stuff on this server. I saw that everything on the website requires bonuses. You can even buy stat points for bonuses. Sure you get 1-2 bonuses per vote, but everything requires like 500-2000 bonuses on the website (like the stat points) or VIP or those lucky coins. Everything requires so many bonuses that there seems to be no way to play for free. You are VERY HEAVILY incentivised to pay.
I was wondering how other players are playing this? Is everyone just throwing money down? There's even limitations to voting so at some point you cant get bonuses for voting from my understanding?

7 hours ago, Stewy said:

Just play and have fun, you don't have to pay. Everything can be obtained through play.

So what are other ways of getting bon? Voting is 7 bon per day. Jewel of soul x50 is 100 bon, thats 14 days of voting. A nice Exc weapon is 1000 bon, thats 142 days. Thats almost half a year of voting every day. 
At least in other servers you get a small amount of the premium currency each reset. I dont see any way to get that here. You dont even get Wcoins for resetting. Im sorry but it seems very predatory.

2 hours ago, rikusa said:

So what are other ways of getting bon? Voting is 7 bon per day. Jewel of soul x50 is 100 bon, thats 14 days of voting. A nice Exc weapon is 1000 bon, thats 142 days. Thats almost half a year of voting every day. 
At least in other servers you get a small amount of the premium currency each reset. I dont see any way to get that here. You dont even get Wcoins for resetting. Im sorry but it seems very predatory.

On 10/29/2022 at 11:46 PM, rikusa said:

1. U get bonuses for resets

2. U get bonuses for referal system

3. U get bonuses for voting

4. U get some bonuses for making achievements

5. U can loot for jewels, zen or for other set items and sell them for bonuses

6. Finally u can follow the link which @Beasty put on previous post

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png