MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
pooF

Dark Lord

For most skills DL need energy, but a lot of main damage comes from STR. 

I checked now formulas and have thoughts about that. Please write detailed information, which skills do you use, on which monsters, your items and stats. Here or in PM. 
But one i can say for sure - DL is like an Elf, but totally different. Elf have the best DPS on the start, but worst in the end. DL have one of the worst in the ~middle, but one of the best in the end. 

Work with pve\pvp could take months and years, so we always made some changes in this aspect, to find better balance. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

no dmg in ferea mobs and ...  with ee 15k ene ( i have 10k str 4k agi 8k ene) i have no dmg... mobs from dungeon dmg 300-500MAX

10 minutes ago, quangkim1 said:

Dmg DL 1k -2k-3k ( 80k/s dmg)....  in Deep Dungeon  mobs . SM dmg 80k-90k-150k (700k/s)

???? balance Class Admin????

could you  make pic of skill you use, what mobs, your items, your set bonus, stats. also ask that sm to do same if its not your alt. saying and showing proof are bit different things. 

but i`m kinda curious what number you rly do 

• Like 1

giphy.gif.b65dbbd1658e0308c1dd095f8e7d9779.gif

and? i mean cool u have items and stuff, show me battle 😜  im pretty sure hit  hard 🙂

• Haha 1

Why does the elf's energy buff on damage do nothing for the DL? With any stats, dl (40res) cannot break through the defense. Good joke. Just Create DL 40 res and SM and test common.

mires it would be nice if you stop posting and discrediting all other people reports.

currently i can confirm myself that phisical damage on mobs is veeeery bugged in higher maps, but magic damage characters can dps very easy. most likely phisical def on mosnters is 100x higher than it should be.

the same in pvp

1 минуту назад, peekucis сказал:

mires it would be nice if you stop posting and discrediting all other people reports.

currently i can confirm myself that phisical damage on mobs is veeeery bugged in higher maps, but magic damage characters can dps very easy. most likely phisical def on mosnters is 100x higher than it should be.

the same in pvp, and Energy Elf attack dmg - 0 profit for DL

you play most broken class in this server and dare to discredit others? there are screenshots where 20+ res BM hits 300 on faerea mobs, while 18 res GM hits 30k. my friends plays BM and he stopped because of that. search forum for similar topics before talk bullshit or even better, test it yourself. if you want to suck up to admin, its your choice, but dont do it at expense of others. 

6 minutes ago, peekucis said:

you play most broken class in this server and dare to discredit others? there are screenshots where 20+ res BM hits 300 on faerea mobs, while 18 res GM hits 30k. my friends plays BM and he stopped because of that. search forum for similar topics before talk bullshit or even better, test it yourself. if you want to suck up to admin, its your choice, but dont do it at expense of others. 

i just showed you how to make normal post instead of being rude and post your item pics if u cant make normal post not in arena btw then why u even cry noone holding u here, and you better stop being delusional meat

• Haha 1

Верните DL его дамаг. Это совсем не смешно. Превратили в дермище топ дамагера. Я понимаю немного урезали дмг, но вы же умудрились в несколько раз порезать дамаг.