MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
stocker

Quest System

From the last month the donated guild Eternity are camping 2 bosses that ppl extremly need for progressing into the quest system and obtain their stats.I am not offeding donateing atall bcoz its keeping server alive but in the same time what they are doing is forceing ppl to quit.If there is some agreement between admin and this donators to terrorize ppl like this without letting them do their quests better have the balls to say it louder.We all know that a member of Eternity is personal friend IRL to u ArtursVesna is not secret anymore. What i am suggesting is to remove the bosses which are 24h respwn time like Core Magnify with something else like 10k mobs on some map or difrent thing that wont force normal players to mess arround with greedy donors that are trying to prove nonsence n1 in private server that is meaningless. I would understand that aim if it was on original webzen server but not here.If u think that normal players will last long on the server if this maintain like this u are verry wrong ppl will try 1 week or 2 weeks then they gonna quit. I assume u dont want server numbers to go down and quiting players to spread how bad is the server situation at the moment. to avoid this fix the things alil bit.

• Haha 1

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD What did I just read

I will let you pass the quest for 100b, already told you 100 times. We don't let pass the quest for only those who talk bullshit and can't behave themselves, others easily talked to me and we let them pass the quest. You are just that one of many who talks shit all the time, talks about relatives in-game. Have a fun finishing this quest.

17 часов назад, stocker сказал:

We all know that a member of Eternity is personal friend IRL to u ArtursVesna is not secret anymore. 

You all know, but now it's surprise for me. Maybe you announce about that to everyone? And who said that? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Anyways the point was to remove the bosses from quest system and add something else that evryone can pass without of a need to mess arround with kidds that think they can rule after they use the mommy credit card into a game.

ps: Arturs Vesna i wont reveal my source of information bcoz im not a snitch. And u was talking about balance and fair play on ur server see what just Beasty posted as a comment on this topic hahah he ask for 100b to let ppl pass the quest for some boss. Who the hell he think he is.That he donated u doesnt supose to allow him to act like this...................

I'm asking YOU for 100b for quest not people, I'm not against people passing the quest, I'm against YOU passing the quest, because you talk too much, you involve my relatives, and you now cry to change around that quest ahahaha, I knew you were going to cry, but not like this. Also, the price is now 150b. As for others, you are more than welcome to pass that quest 😄 See you there.

Typical spoiled braindamaged kidd go donate more u fuker.Money wont buy u brain retarded trash.

В 19.09.2020 в 16:27, stocker сказал:

Anyways the point was to remove the bosses from quest system and add something else that evryone can pass without of a need to mess arround with kidds that think they can rule after they use the mommy credit card into a game.

ps: Arturs Vesna i wont reveal my source of information bcoz im not a snitch. And u was talking about balance and fair play on ur server see what just Beasty posted as a comment on this topic hahah he ask for 100b to let ppl pass the quest for some boss. Who the hell he think he is.That he donated u doesnt supose to allow him to act like this...................

This is game process. What can more i say about this? 

ps: and now read pm.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I think it is better to make core mag re-spawn time 25h. So no one can keep it 4ever unless he doesn't sleep or have real life xD