MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
stocker

Last man standing event

most of the servers have this event and the reward from it is talisman of chaos assembly or jewel`s bundle on random chance.

for me to make this event fair for evryone there should be a system that detect which class i entering the zone and if he or she have a buff that is not from the respective class they sign for the event to be kicked from the event. this will make ppl think how many sets they need for the game in general. ruud set or do i need aswell good opt exe set or socket set etc.ofc there will matter also positioning movement/chaseing oponent. target pickups etc. i know allways some players can try and cheese the event in their favor to target only those which are not their friend or guildmates but this is how it is MUX Legend. its just a suggestion to have something new in the server so ppl dont get bored rly fast so dont flame.

ofc our admin have to make the perfect pvp balance before implement events that ask for pvp by themselfs

В 02.09.2020 в 18:05, stocker сказал:

Ofc our admin have to make the perfect pvp balance before implement events that ask for pvp by themselfs

Here is the answer, why this event is disabled now.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280