MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
stocker

Spots on some of the maps

Hello ,

i notices that on some maps respective mobs either dont have spots atall or their spot are kinda bugged meaning after some time mobs disapears and u sitting there for nothing.

Kubera Mine : there is no spot for Mine Carriers a.k.a carters

Swamp of Darkness : there is only 2 or 3 max good spots for Swamp Wizards and 2 out 3 is so spread that if u go there with melle class like bk that doesnt have high range AOE abilities u gonna complete ur quest next year if there is something like sm or summoner near to the next spot and takeing mobs from u. Aswell Swam Wooden Beast are too spreaded aswell only 2 good 3x mobs spots on the map.

Deep Dungeon non pvp : missing spots of Dark Knights Thunder Liches and Gorgons ( for a new player is impossible to pass those quests without being killed 100000 times from trash complexed kidds and useless Hero Rising system asking for kills).

Abyss of Atlans : basicly there is only good spots for Lizzard Kings but not on Bahamuts ( of if u call spot 2 mobs but excuse me this is RR server afterall)

Some maps need to be adjusted for things bcoz u know after some countries lose their COVID regulations and stuff server will lose numbers drasticly bcoz ppl not gonna have that much free time and if u want to keep them here make some things more confortable for them.

19 минут назад, stocker сказал:

Hello ,

i notices that on some maps respective mobs either dont have spots atall or their spot are kinda bugged meaning after some time mobs disapears and u sitting there for nothing.

Swamp of Darkness : there is only 2 or 3 max good spots for Swamp Wizards and 2 out 3 is so spread that if u go there with melle class like bk that doesnt have high range AOE abilities u gonna complete ur quest next year if there is something like sm or summoner near to the next spot and takeing mobs from u. Aswell Swam Wooden Beast are too spreaded aswell only 2 good 3x mobs spots on the map.

Deep Dungeon non pvp : missing spots of Dark Knights Thunder Liches and Gorgons ( for a new player is impossible to pass those quests without being killed 100000 times from trash complexed kidds and useless Hero Rising system asking for kills).

Abyss of Atlans : basicly there is only good spots for Lizzard Kings but not on Bahamuts ( of if u call spot 2 mobs but excuse me this is RR server afterall)

Some maps need to be adjusted for things bcoz u know after some countries lose their COVID regulations and stuff server will lose numbers drasticly bcoz ppl not gonna have that much free time and if u want to keep them here make some things more confortable for them.

True, there was error, fixed. Spot with this monster will be after server maintenance.

As i remember, i didn't change from original this map. Need to check it.

It's not a bug. Wanna feel safe? Here you go easy and medium exp monsters. Wanna more high exp monsters? Sorry, but non in non-pvp map.
Well, this is PvP game, maybe this isn't a best words, but if someone wanna to quit the game, because they have been killed for some times, they can easy to find other project, where will be non-pvp subservers, and play like solo-game.

and useless Hero Rising system asking for kills - not understand, what this means.

This map i'm don't touching at all. As for me, we already have too many maps. I never see the point of servers, where on each map is 324234 spots, where anyone in anytime can easily find free spot for farming without any problems. It's super boring. What is the point of the game in this case? You won't even meet there any players. In the end, you just quit from the game, because it's too boring, no action e.t.c

This already happened in June, and there wasn't any drastically lose of online. Btw, seems like soon will be another situation - most of countries again closing their borders and waiting for second wave. 

In the end. We have tested other project with "4000+ online", there was 9 subservers (because everyone wanna have own spot or own map, better if non-pvp) and we take a compare.
Our MUX Legend subserver vs 9 subservers. In Devias, Atlans, Lost tower and Icarus, in each of this maps we have more players. 
On the start we have online around 900, after 5 months around 650. 
That server on start have "4500+ online", but now already about "800".  

Better to play all together, and meet players almost in all maps. Because this is much more interesting. 

make some things more confortable for them.

On the start we have only 1 Kubera mine stage and 1 Deep dungeon. We always can open new floors, when this will be necessary. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280