MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
stocker

Elemental Chaos Assembly Talisman

As the title says ECAT`s needs to be in the game.Either from wcoins or add them to the zen lottery. Noone will like to grind as mad 100000000 bless 10000000 capsules and then his Radiance errtel for example to burn for +7 or more on respective rank this will lead to the player quit the server bcoz he wasted months for nothing. Thats why webzen invented those elemental chaos assembly talismans bcoz their player number drasticly went down when they introduce it at 1st place elemental system on season 10 or 11 i dont rememeber. on Season 12 ECAT was added into the game and u can obtain them from winning Arca War one of the rewards , by playing with moss merchant and by Wcoins.

How it works: If u have any kind of errtel lets say Rank1 opt+5 and u want to make it +6 but u dont want to lose the errtel it self and progression of the option u use ECAT if it fails u keep the errtel on the same condition that u put it into the machine. Here is proof its from other server which is 99% webzenlike  i didnt find the video from webzen which is not on Asian`s languages or Spanish,.So here is the english version. Since season 12 webzen didnt change a thing of upgrades just added more ranks and more flixibility to the system.

7 Level

Zen : 400k
Success Rate: 70-65-60-55-50%

Elemental Rune: 7

Til level 6 it is 100%, instead of webzen like, where you can lose your errtel on every level. 
You have risk only on level 7, it's quite enough to rank up your errtel. 

If add ETOC to the game, the only one place where this can be add i see this:

Elemental capsule (normal)
Drop: 
Elemental Rune
Fragment of Radiance
Blessing of Spirit
Talisman Element Change
Pentagram tier 3: Kundun's Madness Blade, Empire guardians scroll, Ancient icarus scroll
Pentagram tier 4: Arca's prophecy, Antonia's sword, Kundun seal's scroll

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Well for me this ECAT have to be in the game bcoz lets just say if i got lucky and didnt fail for +7 1st 2 ranks and then on Rank3 fails for Radiance Rank3 Paralyze or Punish bcoz we dont have those talismans i will prolly press shift+del on the game folder. Elemental Symbols are allready quite hard to farm since they drop only debenter mobs and its annoying to sit there entire day contesting other players for them( besides u need the for the quest system aswell). Noone will like to lose verry good errtel bcoz missing consumables.I will never go to upgrade any errtel more then rank1 for +7 without those talismans added and i guess alot of players will share my opinion.